• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Name that Playboy who is Single in ZoZo

Uufff not all flirting guys n girls are playboys or play girls...healthy flirting don't harm anyone Instead some situations make u feel gud about you n they remind you what ur capable of...
So take it in a positive way if someone flirting with you in a healthy way just enjoy it feel gud n move on lol...

I m wise not all girls are and moreover i dont like flirty guys else i would have been dated most in zozo rofl
As per you You too seem a play boy as u dont flirt right
:Cwl:
i usually asks suggestion with the one whom i knows well & When i join in zozo, got four real dates straight in a row, but u remember or not i asked ur suggestion on june 2020 about that and what u told me is the game changer else i may be the PB even i could not imagine :Laugh1: .

i usually asks suggestion with the one whom i knows well & When i join in zozo, got four real dates straight in a row, but u remember or not i asked ur suggestion on june 2020 about that and what u told me is the game changer else i may be the PB even i could not imagine :Laugh1: .
I dont remember sorry
But i know now pinky will come and delete all our comments so stop convo over here :Cwl: dont get lost from the subject

I dont remember sorry
But i know now pinky will come and delete all our comments so stop convo over here :Cwl: dont get lost from the subject
girls dont remeber good things abt guys anyway it doesnt matter now juz remember old days , dont want to give extra works to pinky :Laugh1:

girls dont remeber good things abt guys anyway it doesnt matter now juz remember old days , dont want to give extra works to pinky :Laugh1:
I dont know about other girls i remember most things
Yours i dont remember as my brain might have said dont store useless data :p:giggle: