• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Name that Playboy who is Single in ZoZo

One day during winter season# , I randomly came to zozo, I was new that time!! Like m@ny other boys , I do look for replies for PMS of girls!! So I rarely used to get the replies !! One day , suddenly, miracle happened, a girl texted me back, and I thought finally its my day,I thought finally I found a girl friend, After few minutes of conversation , I randomly asked her, if you have talked to any other good decent , handsome boy !! , Then she answered without even thinking of it twice "I talked to deepak , he is such a gentleman "!! Soon the next day, I got a chance to talk to another girl, and she replied me on my face, " Sorry , I already talked to deepak" !! Those words seems like " Sorry , I have a boyfriend"!! I thought let her be!! Zozo is full of girls!! So with same amount of enthusiasm I had before , I came again on third day!! To my surprise , whole wall is filled wth girls IDs !! I thought I will make a match now!! Its my time!! But all my excitement faded away, after I came to know that they all are fighting for deepak's PM!!

That day I realised ,until this guy named deepak left this place , I got no chance to make a soul mate!!

But one day with a zeal to talk to him atleast once in my life, I finally talked to him ,and that's it!! His way of talking is so inspiring!!

His teachings awakened the flirting mind of me!! He is really the moving soul with flirting packet in his pockets !!

He is not just the play boy !! But a Play Guy and even more than that!!

The guy who single handedly handled so many girls in zozo life is unfortunately still single!!:heart1:

One day during winter season# , I randomly came to zozo, I was new that time!! Like m@ny other boys , I do look for replies for PMS of girls!! So I rarely used to get the replies !! One day , suddenly, miracle happened, a girl texted me back, and I thought finally its my day,I thought finally I found a girl friend, After few minutes of conversation , I randomly asked her, if you have talked to any other good decent , handsome boy !! , Then she answered without even thinking of it twice "I talked to deepak , he is such a gentleman "!! Soon the next day, I got a chance to talk to another girl, and she replied me on my face, " Sorry , I already talked to deepak" !! Those words seems like " Sorry , I have a boyfriend"!! I thought let her be!! Zozo is full of girls!! So with same amount of enthusiasm I had before , I came again on third day!! To my surprise , whole wall is filled wth girls IDs !! I thought I will make a match now!! Its my time!! But all my excitement faded away, after I came to know that they all are fighting for deepak's PM!!

That day I realised ,until this guy named deepak left this place , I got no chance to make a soul mate!!

But one day with a zeal to talk to him atleast once in my life, I finally talked to him ,and that's it!! His way of talking is so inspiring!!

His teachings awakened the flirting mind of me!! He is really the moving soul with flirting packet in his pockets !!

The guy who single handedly handled so many girls in zozo life is unfortunately still single!!:heart1:

That's why all girls call me bhayya , annayya, brother :rofl1:

By the way you are one and half year senior to me. I am just 11 months old here in ZoZO

Real play boys and girls use multiple ids but never comes in pic, only few innocents comes with the same I'd get tagged as play boys :Laugh1:
U as usual off track play boys dont use multiple ids but play girls do in every id one bf in each id and each room
Play boys show themselves as good flirt and single always in single id they dont need to change id girls get attracted to flirt guys easily rofl i know some play boys n play girls but dont wanna take thr name as i should mind my own bussiness :Cwl:

I do in zozo you do in real under the table skirt stories.
U know well, She is my gf that time not a random girl and ex now. If I'm playing around with ex now, then u can tell.me like that but once become x it's expired from my life :Laugh1:

U as usual off track play boys dont use multiple ids but play girls do in every id one bf in each id and each room
Play boys show themselves as good flirt and single always in single id they dont need to change id girls get attracted to flirt guys easily rofl i know some play boys n play girls but dont wanna take thr name as i should mind my own bussiness :Cwl:
Play boy never flirt Mostly they r silent caz even a girl flirts with many guy she choose only the right guy for her. Small example if a flirty guy come and propose u, will u accept no right but u may accept the one so calm & real PB r very calm and comes through back door and leaves back door (pm)but what u talk abt play girl u may be right, they comes to play so let them play & it's none of our business to disturb them.:Laugh1:

Play boy never flirt Mostly they r silent caz even a girl flirts with many guy she choose only the right guy for her. Small example if a flirty guy come and propose u, will u accept no right but u may accept the one so calm & real PB r very calm and comes through back door and leaves back door (pm)but what u talk abt play girl u may be right, they comes to play so let them play & it's none of our business to disturb them.:Laugh1:
I m wise not all girls are and moreover i dont like flirty guys else i would have been dated most in zozo rofl
As per you You too seem a play boy as u dont flirt right
:Cwl: