• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Nail paint lover's

:hearteyes: I like the extra confidence it bring when you get your nails done in a good studio. I keep looking at them all day. Feel good while I use mobile, type, work, study and looking at pretty feet all day everyday. It definitely changes my body language, in the way I present myself. It is a time consuming process of hours for me but worth the time. It says for weeks to months. Just a happy me with more happiness. I love all the pampering I get from the stylists, playing good music, relishing nice tea, good massages, manicure pedicure, them being patient in me picking the color. Every girl on planet should spend a lot of time in spas, salons, nail centers, wellness centers, resorts, happy vibing places. :Dream1:

Wow nice siso stylish

Usually we girls are very fond of nail art. Even in normal life we paint and decorate our nails with love. Grow nails, take care of them, then decorate them which looks so beautiful, since few days we have been seeing beautiful nail art on the post, I thought make a thread and collect all the beautiful nail arts here. post you tooView attachment 91572
Watched all nail painting collections :angel:

Usually we girls are very fond of nail art. Even in normal life we paint and decorate our nails with love. Grow nails, take care of them, then decorate them which looks so beautiful, since few days we have been seeing beautiful nail art on the post, I thought make a thread and collect all the beautiful nail arts here. post you tooView attachment 91572
wow no enough words to express pleasure as one is better then another. You doing good job to we guys eyes. Thank you. Excited to see what would be next after beautiful nails. Please keep it up. Believe it or not , you doing one kind of social service. Thanks a lot.:cool:

I never claim it was my work . I said I went to beauty salon to make them .:unamused: