• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Nail paint lover's

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Usually we girls are very fond of nail art. Even in normal life we paint and decorate our nails with love. Grow nails, take care of them, then decorate them which looks so beautiful, since few days we have been seeing beautiful nail art on the post, I thought make a thread and collect all the beautiful nail arts here. post you too1_MzsuDb4Gzay18Mn5RDOQLQ.gif

@ILLUSIONN @JUPITER @KIARA
Usually we girls are very fond of nail art. Even in normal life we paint and decorate our nails with love. Grow nails, take care of them, then decorate them which looks so beautiful, since few days we have been seeing beautiful nail art on the post, I thought make a thread and collect all the beautiful nail arts here. post you tooView attachment 91572
animesher.com_nail-red-gif-151984.gif

Usually we girls are very fond of nail art. Even in normal life we paint and decorate our nails with love. Grow nails, take care of them, then decorate them which looks so beautiful, since few days we have been seeing beautiful nail art on the post, I thought make a thread and collect all the beautiful nail arts here. post you tooView attachment 91572
I love nail art , actually I decided dis to post but whenever I come I forget !!!

View attachment 91590This is probably a 6 month old pic:blush:
wow...... so pretty nails sis so cute loved it @Somaiya Karn ❤️❤️
Again I add mine but it's month ago . The idea was mine but I went to studio to make them beautiful.

View attachment 91637
Wow @JUPITER sis...... so well trimmed and polished nail.... and also this color alternation is very innovative..... ❤️
@KIARA wow Sisso..... This one is very artistic with blue paint shade and white art stickers..... ❤️❤️

Last edited:
Clicked This 2 Photos just now While I Was studying Also My favorite Nail Polish color (milky rose pink shade) :angel:
DCIM_20221012_211837.jpg
DCIM_20221012_211838.jpg

Last edited: