• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My heart❤.....

In your eyes, I find galaxies unknown,Each glance a story, a universe to own.With every smile, my heart takes flight,Lost in the rhythm of this cosmic delight.

Your laughter, a melody, sweet and rare,It dances on the breeze, without a care.In your presence, time seems to stall,As we spin in this enchanting ball.

Let's play this game of flirt and tease,In whispers soft, beneath the trees.With every word, we draw near,Lost in the magic of this atmosphere.

So here's to flirting, bold and free,In this dance of hearts, just you and me.Let's weave a tale of passion and delight,Underneath the stars, throughout the night.

Sorry I don't understand anything except sleep at night and busy with office work during the day....

In your eyes, I find galaxies unknown,Each glance a story, a universe to own.With every smile, my heart takes flight,Lost in the rhythm of this cosmic delight.

Your laughter, a melody, sweet and rare,It dances on the breeze, without a care.In your presence, time seems to stall,As we spin in this enchanting ball.

Let's play this game of flirt and tease,In whispers soft, beneath the trees.With every word, we draw near,Lost in the magic of this atmosphere.

So here's to flirting, bold and free,In this dance of hearts, just you and me.Let's weave a tale of passion and delight,Underneath the stars, throughout the night.
:clapping:

Ur portrayal through rhyming words r very profound , astonishing :clapping: