• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

My Goodbye

Ron5

No secret that many of you I consider friends I’ve grown close to, and I’m forever grateful for it! But with the way things are going I’m leaving the site, it’s not a place of fun but rather hate and nastiness now! I’ve tried to never get involved with that except a few select occasions I felt I absolutely needed too! So anyone I consider a friend or you consider me a friend, this is my goodbye! If you want to find a way to keep in touch message me and we can find a way! The way this site is run and the way people in power can talk to users of this site is not only hypocritical but down right awful! Everyone needs to get off there high horses and take a look in the mirror!

Ron5

PS: anyone who wants to keep in touch, pm me ❤️

Yeah like the time you told me to fuck off i remember that but what u said about chat i tend to agree with you in some cases i don't even remember why you hate me eh whatever i'm sure you will find a better chat to go to anyways best of luck to ya and fuck you :)

For someone who likes to whine about bullies and people being mean to him this showed your real colours and why people hate you so much, good luck on your never ending quest for boobage!

least i get some i know you don't good luck on you sucking ass seriously why would you leave a great chat like this all your friends are here shrugs

You get some? The dude who sighs when no one pays attention to him, whined on his birthday because no one gave him birthday boobage, unlike you I gotta real life hence why I’m barely on chat anyways, but keep telling yourself that as the years go bye, if you only knew half of what I get you’d have a heart attack

you really funny you should become a comedian those jokes you told are real comedy gold anyways go live your life have fun don't waste your life on ..... i really do wish you the best i'm sure you will do something somewhere at some time but like i said why would you leave chat there are a lot of good people here i think you should stay the ladies will miss you much :)

No secret that many of you I consider friends I’ve grown close to, and I’m forever grateful for it! But with the way things are going I’m leaving the site, it’s not a place of fun but rather hate and nastiness now! I’ve tried to never get involved with that except a few select occasions I felt I absolutely needed too! So anyone I consider a friend or you consider me a friend, this is my goodbye! If you want to find a way to keep in touch message me and we can find a way! The way this site is run and the way people in power can talk to users of this site is not only hypocritical but down right awful! Everyone needs to get off there high horses and take a look in the mirror!

Ron5

PS: anyone who wants to keep in touch, pm me ❤️
Will miss you ron .. you always made me laugh .. thank you for the good times!!

@Ron5 Seriously dude? who are you? Are you regular? or what. LOL, I never saw you before in chat room. Are you the guy who comes in and chat in private and leave? or some lunatic comes around and bullies people?

Again Seriously, who are you? :D

@Ron5 Seriously dude? who are you? Are you regular? or what. LOL, I never saw you before in chat room. Are you the guy who comes in and chat in private and leave? or some lunatic comes around and bullies people?

Again Seriously, who are you? :D
See this shows how out of touch you are, I don’t even need to say anything about this lmao

@Ron5 touch? you mean the real touch lol.. sorry i don't touch males. Anyway, admins are not babysitters to keep going through the whole chat and memorize the whole chat name list and the people whoever comes to the chat. There are 15 thousand people comes to zozo each day :) and i have no idea who u r . LOl no offense I don't waste my brain memory by keeping stupid names.