• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs Muted

Majin V

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Dear mod's,

PLEASE DO TAKE LOOK INTO IT
AND REPLY

My brother... @JohnWick ( but in forum it is same as i tagged) currently changes his name in zozo chat as Deckard Shaw got muted last day for some malpractice. Let's kept that thing aside.

What bother us was, he was muted 15 hours ago and still the site shows keep on showing this timer.

The timer haven't reduced we have attached the screenshot for the proof. Kindly let us know how much time does it exactly take and let us know why the timer didn't reduced accordingly. Is it a glitch or what else.
IMG-20230422-WA0000.jpgIMG-20230422-WA0001.jpgIMG-20230422-WA0002.jpg

Just look into the thread and do reply us

Dear mod's,

PLEASE DO TAKE LOOK INTO IT
AND REPLY

My brother... @JohnWick ( but in forum it is same as i tagged) currently changes his name in zozo chat as Deckard Shaw got muted last day for some malpractice. Let's kept that thing aside.

What bother us was, he was muted 15 hours ago and still the site shows keep on showing this timer.

The timer haven't reduced we have attached the screenshot for the proof. Kindly let us know how much time does it exactly take and let us know why the timer didn't reduced accordingly. Is it a glitch or what else.
View attachment 126898View attachment 126899View attachment 126900

Just look into the thread and do reply us
well, the FIRST 6 times you were caught posting gmail address and phone numbers the system muted you for 1 hour each time. You didn't learn your lesson so the admin got tired of it and now you're kicked out of there for 3 days.

Honestly you're lucky it was the admin that caught you posting your phone number, and not me, cause the chatbot specifically states you'll be banned from the site for posting email addresses, phone numbers or social media ids. so in 3 days you'll be able to get back in.

Last edited: