• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mute Me Forever!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3127
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3127

Hello,
Its almost been one year staying in zozo!
I wasted lots of time in zozo!! Someone help me get out of zozo completely !! Or If possible , I request admins to ban me or mute me forever in zozo chat!!
My ID is @ Hidden , Please mute my IP forever please !!
I request admins to please help me live the real life!! @Rapunzel , Please ban my IP in chat!! I have no problem visiting forum !!
Please help me!!

Ok, But you people can mute me ? Isn't it? Please mute me for few days to get rid of addiction towards zozo so that I will start investing my time in some productive work and divert my mind!!
I open zozo from my mobile data and wifi connection , So I guess there will be 2 IP addresses!! Please help me out.

Hello,
I wasted lots of time in zozo!! Someone help me get out of zozo completely !! Or If possible , I request admins to ban me or mute me forever in zozo chat!!
I request admins to please help me live the real life!! @Rapunzel , Please ban my IP in chat!! I have no problem visiting forum !!
Please help me!!
Try to persue ur hobbies
U must be talented
If you cant do any thng
Try to cook
If u already know cooking try new receipes :)

Hello,
Please help me!!
Try to persue ur hobbies
U must be talented
If you cant do any thng
Try to cook
Ok, But you people can mute me ? Isn't it? Please mute me for few days to get rid of addiction towards zozo so that I will start investing my time in some productive work and divert my mind!!
I open zozo from my mobile data and wifi connection , So I guess there will be 2 IP addresses!! Please help me out.
It wont help dude it will make you feel more to login to the site and you will find ways to get logged in thr
You yourself need to try to minimize your time thr
Stop thinking about what all you chat
Stop thinking sbout ppl out thr

Try to persue ur hobbies
U must be talented
If you cant do any thng
Try to cook
@Beryl ,Yah Sure , Thanks for your concern!!
Will try from my side then!!
But I would just couldn't stop pressing my fingers in zozo!! My fingers automatically log in , with no involvement my brain sometimes!!
I was just addicted.. Need to modify my thoughts patterns and minimise my craving for talking with some random people who just talk and leave !!

@Beryl ,Yah Sure , Thanks for your concern!!
Will try from my side then!!
But I would just couldn't stop pressing my fingers in zozo!! My fingers automatically log in , with no involvement my brain sometimes!!
I was just addicted.. Need to modify my thoughts patterns and minimise my craving for talking with some random people who just talk and leave !!
I m chat addicted
I m controlling my chat cravings by visiting less thr :)

Any kind of addiction is usually not Cos of the substance or the act itself... It's usually a result of something else u feel missing or want to ignore... U might wanna think about that stuff if u really feel this way.. :idea:

Any kind of addiction is usually not Cos of the substance or the act itself... It's usually a result of something else u feel missing or want to ignore... U might wanna think about that stuff if u really feel this way.. :idea:
Nothing like that!! I don't miss!! But Many a time, I feel frustrated that people just talk with us and its fine by then!! and it would continue for few months , still they consider themselves as robots dont want to tell who they are!! Come on!! I am not a robot to talk to chatbots all the time ! I got feelings as I somehow got heart with blood vessels!!
And I just don't come to entertain people!!
This kind of feeling left me in question to leave zozo forever!!

Nothing like that!! I don't miss!! But Many a time, I feel frustrated that people just talk with us and its fine by then!! and it would continue for few months , still they consider themselves as robots dont want to tell who they are!! Come on!! I am not a robot to talk to chatbots all the time ! I got feelings as I somehow got heart with blood vessels!!
And I just don't come to entertain people!!
This kind of feeling left me in question to leave zozo forever!!
World is full of selfish people
Each and everyone out thr is selfish
Ppl breack trust easily now a days so its better to not share personal stuff so ppl hide themselves everyone has feelings dear but what we r what is our thinking cant be same of others !

Yes , I understand !! Its been written in terms and conditions that don't reveal yourself!! Privacy matters!! But its my personal problem that I don't want make conversations with people who just fake emotions as obviously they are not trusting me as their privacy matters!! Then what is the point of talking to them for days and days when they don't really trust us??!!
Thats the point which is personal to me not to involve any one!!

Yes , I understand !! Its been written in terms and conditions that don't reveal yourself!! Privacy matters!! But its my personal problem that I don't want make conversations with people who just fake emotions as obviously they are not trusting me as their privacy matters!! Then what is the point of talking to them for days and days when they don't really trust us??!!
Thats the point which is personal to me not to involve any one!!
Then u r at wrong platform dear
You must get connected wth ur kmown ppl on fb insta and other stuff chat sites ppl feel it safe to hide thr identity and those who dont hide regret later

Then u r at wrong platform dear
You must get connected wth ur kmown ppl on fb insta and other stuff chat sites ppl feel it safe to hide thr identity and those who dont hide regret later
Ya!! Its fine!! That's what I am trying ,Mute forever and look for other ways! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
@Beryl , I am not thinking that much now!!:Cwl:I am just thinking of not visiting chat site for few days!?and make my brain to care for important things!! Bless me!!:Cwl:

Hello,
Please help me!!
This is called realization lol :Cwl:

Oh my dear ur stronger than what u think, so u can control ur emotions n ur freaking fingers n engage them to do other works, y don't u start reading books or if ur interested in arts n craft try origami it easy ur fingers aswell.
Come to forum have gud time n share ur thoughts, share how u spent ur day with a new activity.
I know u can make it, u worry alot booma. Stop overthinking n move forward.

Love and Peace :heart1:

This is called realization lol :Cwl:

Oh my dear ur stronger than what u think, so u can control ur emotions n ur freaking fingers n engage them to do other works, y don't u start reading books or if ur interested in arts n craft try origami it easy ur fingers aswell.
Come to forum have gud time n share ur thoughts, share how u spent ur day with a new activity.
I know u can make it, u worry alot booma. Stop overthinking n move forward.

Love and Peace :heart1:
Thanks for this colourful message @maya21f!!
This colourful reply reminded me the fact that there are many colourful girls in forum only , to stalk and talk instead of talking to 'You know who' kind of people in zozo chat!! :Cwl: !!

Ya Wicked!! You are right!!
All these days, I was foolish to think that mediating under a Neem tree will provide Moksha!!
But Now realised that visiting forum instead of zozo chat will gives enlightenment , moksha and what not!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Learn from me Booma from tomorrow how not to come. Spend ur time in reading books, listening podcasts, music , audiobooks.