• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Music..!!

U r all singers and am happy for tat, bt singers count is getting increased.. Epdi GIF matumey podravangala ungaluku pudikadho, same way Song matumey podradhum pudikala, try to b interactive nu solrren:angel:

Im interactive as well as i sing
I dont flood with songs

Zozo is a place where u can be wat u r...without forcing or disturbing others....singing or playing songs can be done without flooding the main.....to the fact wat ever iit is users know they r in a sex chat site and they know how to use it....let the users have fun in the way they want.....

Hope this clarifies the point in this issue...

Zozo is a place where u can be wat u r...without forcing or disturbing others....singing or playing songs can be done without flooding the main.....to the fact wat ever iit is users know they r in a sex chat site and they know how to use it....let the users have fun in the way they want.....

Hope this clarifies the point in this issue...
Singing s nature i appreciate tat, tats a skill.. Bt uploading songs..! Tats wat am speaking abt.. B4 v finish uploading 1 song thr il b 5 more songs and few registered users left coz of tis issue. All comes in my pvt to shout so.. Am supposed to make the point clear frm those users mindset too

Singing s nature i appreciate tat, tats a skill.. Bt uploading songs..! Tats wat am speaking abt.. B4 v finish uploading 1 song thr il b 5 more songs and few registered users left coz of tis issue. All comes in my pvt to shout so.. Am supposed to make the point clear frm those users mindset too
This is a valid point we moderators should limit them by sying nt to flood...wat i normally do is divert ppl from songs by singing or mocking some spammers n making users move away from song....

This is a valid point we moderators should limit them by sying nt to flood...wat i normally do is divert ppl from songs by singing or mocking some spammers n making users move away from song....
Tat was easy wen thr are 2 or 3 song uploader, bt now its like girls react heart for songs and they r being impressed, a classy MYTH s being spread and lots of guys starts uploading, which makes MODs helpless at some situations.. Singing lyk a competition s cool, bt uploading songs like a competition makes situation worse i believe.. If v ask to reduce the speed of uploading song they grab abt Gif uploaders. Tis s a new kinda issue in Zozo history

Tat was easy wen thr are 2 or 3 song uploader, bt now its like girls react heart for songs and they r being impressed, a classy MYTH s being spread and lots of guys starts uploading, which makes MODs helpless at some situations.. Singing lyk a competition s cool, bt uploading songs like a competition makes situation worse i believe.. If v ask to reduce the speed of uploading song they grab abt Gif uploaders. Tis s a new kinda issue in Zozo history
I really accept this....cos ii dunno wats the point of uploading songs iin zozo lol...nowadaya all songs r available in youtube and ppl can access anysong at any moment

I really accept this....cos ii dunno wats the point of uploading songs iin zozo lol...nowadaya all songs r available in youtube and ppl can access anysong at any moment
Tats y it needs serious attention

Haha now zozo is full of songs not sex...
Forum as well as chat...

Guess we need to change our site name as songszozo :rofl1:

IIts like one person uploads 2 songs but what if 100 users upload 2 songs each...its a flooding wall...
As a individual u might upload or limit ur uploads but maintain the gap for each song on the wall which maybe ur song or someone else...
We have Spotify app or YouTube where we can listen for fav mood list without any interrupt...:Laugh1:

Haha now zozo is full of songs not sex...
Forum as well as chat...

Guess we need to change our site name as songszozo :rofl1:

IIts like one person uploads 2 songs but what if 100 users upload 2 songs each...its a flooding wall...
As a individual u might upload or limit ur uploads but maintain the gap for each song on the wall which maybe ur song or someone else...
We have Spotify app or YouTube where we can listen for fav mood list without any interrupt...:Laugh1:
Exactly tats wat am discussing babe.. Singing in own voice quite cool, bt uploading songs..!! Well tats exactly disturbance wen more than 1 starts doing it.. V may loose users too.. And if i say tis, they calls me MAD lol :Cwl:

Exactly tats wat am discussing babe.. Singing in own voice quite cool, bt uploading songs..!! Well tats exactly disturbance wen more than 1 starts doing it.. V may loose users too
Thing is we r free to do anything in zozo, but but which shouldn't trouble others this has to be kept in brains uuuffff
Anything more than required is harmful