• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Music for profile

If it’s possible technically, it would be better to facilitate users to include a music in their profile :headphones:
Like when someone view the profile the music would play in the background
Each one can set the music for their own profile

I am not sure about the possibility but just came in my mind :angel:
Mine would be I walk a lonely road...the only one that I have ever known.. (boulevard of broken dreams):holiday:

If it’s possible technically, it would be better to facilitate users to include a music in their profile :headphones:

Sorry.. My profile is silent always

How Vaishu How??? Two days ago, I also thought...but I am a little advanced , Why only music?? :sad1: What I want is to copy and paste the YouTube link:p instead of using the gif/pic in the our profile banner. So we can see the video with DJ sounds in different moods ( colour colour aha) :holiday: in the profile banner, when someone open the our profile ....:angel:

IMG_20230609_062227.jpg

Good Suggestion vaishu

Last edited:
How Vaishu How??? Two days ago, I also thought...but I am a little advanced , Why only music?? :sad1: What I want is to copy and paste the YouTube link:p instead of using the gif/pic in the our profile banner. So we can see the video with DJ sounds in different moods ( colour colour aha) :holiday: in the profile banner, when someone open the our profile ....:angel:

View attachment 137692

Good Suggestion vaishu
Awww that’s a good suggestion will see the possibilities and will wait :inlove: