• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Moderators &Admin plz look into this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manasvii

This is to bring to your notice that I have been a responsible user of IC room since last few months. I have always refrained myself from indulging into any fight or using foul language.and for that I have been rewarded with shameful abusing from our very own sensible Moderator HIDDEN. On Friday 15th of January at 22:30hrs Moderator HIDDEN logged in with guest id and poked me , provoked me and kept saying that he is moderator so he can ban me anytime. When I didnt respond he ABUSED me and BANNED me at the very same moment. I would appreciate if you can look into this matter as it is really unacceptable for me to get abused without any reason.
Looking for a positive response.

Thanks

why thread of Pankhuri is closed for further replies why Wicked is saying sorry all understand that Hidden might be going through some worst conditions but in those condition he can visit zozo mess and abuse 2 girls ( Pankhuri & Manasvi) banning them and laughing.

but what abt saying fool to all commented on that Thread what about saying sorry to both girls.

I hope today he was not going thorough that worst condition which he has been on 15th after all he questioned selected peoples who commented cause he was aware whom he questioned they'll talk in his favor.

if Wicked can understand that he has done mistake and saying sorry why Hidden cant say sorry to all whom he said Fool and sorry to Both Girls on wall where he has Banned them after abusing them for no reason.

Isn't it shows his EGO one hand Wicked is saying Sorry for no Reason on Other Hand Hidden is saying fool to all users who commented on that and showing his Ego.

Is that Fair?

Wicked Bro Sorry if i said something wrong but that thread shouldn't be close till admin decides what to do.

Few users atarted saying in IC that rone gayee thi Forum par don't u think they'll face humiliation in IC when all come to know that none action has been taken against Hidden and he didn't even said Sorry to anyone like whom he called Fools for no reason and whom he banned for no reason.

Rest we all respect decision of Admin always.

why thread of Pankhuri is closed for further replies why Wicked is saying sorry all understand that Hidden might be going through some worst conditions but in those condition he can visit zozo mess and abuse 2 girls ( Pankhuri & Manasvi) banning them and laughing.

but what abt saying fool to all commented on that Thread what about saying sorry to both girls.

I hope today he was not going thorough that worst condition which he has been on 15th after all he questioned selected peoples who commented cause he was aware whom he questioned they'll talk in his favor.

if Wicked can understand that he has done mistake and saying sorry why Hidden cant say sorry to all whom he said Fool and sorry to Both Girls on wall where he has Banned them after abusing them for no reason.

Isn't it shows his EGO one hand Wicked is saying Sorry for no Reason on Other Hand Hidden is saying fool to all users who commented on that and showing his Ego.

Is that Fair?

Wicked Bro Sorry if i said something wrong but that thread shouldn't be close till admin decides what to do.

Few users atarted saying in IC that rone gayee thi Forum par don't u think they'll face humiliation in IC when all come to know that none action has been taken against Hidden and he didn't even said Sorry to anyone like whom he called Fools for no reason and whom he banned for no reason.

are calm down!the thread is closed for further replies only for us users to not to drag it further with replies n gossips on it lol ,the info in that thread is enough for admins to look and talk in one to one now if they feel like seperately!

U would get to know what admin has to say at end for sure !
Now dont take hiddens name for the time being !
Kindly wait n cooperate!

Is that Fair?

That tgread was closed caz useless discussion was going on and it was messing up people who dint knew about ic and what happhn were commenting and were messing it more so it is closed for replies not for admin
Administration will decide what action he has to take
Thnx

Hello people !!

Welcome back!!
Forget about me being moderator!! That's secondary!! I have a small question in my mind since long back!!

I can observe one thing in here!! Every user who have seen this flow of threads will come to know that @Beryl and her friends like
@Main Hu Tera Humsafar and few more , were inculcated in themselves with so much of hatred towards me !!

May I know the reason for this ? What was that particular point of time and the situation which just created this kind of evil picture of mine in your minds?

I am glad if you could answer me before deleting this post like you did in that previous thread in which I have been targeted @Beryl !!

Thanks!!!

Hello people !!

Welcome back!!
Forget about me being moderator!! That's secondary!! I have a small question in my mind since long back!!

I can observe one thing in here!! Every user who have seen this flow of threads will come to know that @Beryl and her friends like
@Main Hu Tera Humsafar and few more , were inculcated in themselves with so much of hatred towards me !!

May I know the reason for this ? What was that particular point of time and the situation which just created this kind of evil picture of mine in your minds?

I am glad if you could answer me before deleting this post like you did in that previous thread in which I have been targeted @Beryl !!

Thanks!!!
Mr hidden if i need to show hattered thr r many who hates me and i can show it for them
Even thr were post against you before whr i took ur side caz u were right dont forget it
And humsafar is frnd of pankhu and so r others whi felt bad for her so they r concern
I would have spoken this much if insetead of pankhu thr would be any girl who is in my block list ask wicked about it how much i m concern about all female users in ic you will get answer from him
Now dont change track and reply to girls what they asking
Wicked said sorry to them but you dont have shame nor courtesy to say sorry to them
Instead u focussing on me

Hello people !!

Welcome back!!

Thanks!!!

@Mahesh Babu I know you better and has a lot of respect on you. You are such a nice guy although you irritate sometimes with silly things/thoughts. I know you who take things so light and a take it easy policy guy who smiles always and make others smile and laugh in Telugu room wall

I know that you are disturbed a lot with some other incidents of late and don't show that anger and frustration on other users and you are totally making the things complicated and messing up. You just a take a small break from ZoZo my friend.

Just a simple sorry to @Pankhuri and @Manasvii was enough just as @Wicked has shown.

We are all here in ZoZo just for time pass and to relax and refresh our minds. We are not here to quarrel with each other and show our anger, ego and jealous on others.

You are such a sweet person and hope you understand and will not drag this issue further and make it worse. I hope you understand. Just be calm for few days and everything will set right.

Last edited:
@Mahesh Babu I know you better and has a lot of respect on you. You was such a nice guy who you take things so light and take it easy policy guy who smiles always and make others smile and laugh in Telugu room wall

I know that you are disturbed a lot with some other incidents of late and don't show that anger and frustration on other users and you are totally making the things complicated and messing up. You just a take a small break from ZoZo my friend.

Just a simple sorry to @Pankhuri and @Manasvii was enough just as @Wicked has shown.

We are all here in ZoZo just for time pass and to relax and refresh our minds. We are not here to quarrel with each other and show our anger, ego and jealous on others.

You are such a sweet person hope and you understand and will not drag this issue further and make it worse. I hope you understand. Just be calm for few days and everything will set right.
Thats what i m saying a simple sorry was all needed but he is going off track

Hello people !!

Welcome back!!

Thanks!!!
Come On GROW up.

Instead of replying on complaints of Manasvi and Pankhuri why u r talking about friends of Beryl did any one said about ur friends who favored u on Pankhuri's Complain.

You are not being targeted INTELLIGENT Mod Hidden some FOOL users just want explanation why u abused and banned Pankhuri and Manasvi when they were not violating any rules.

Hope u might Understand query of FOOL users Now INTELLIGENT Mod Hidden. also Hoping that u r not going through any tough situations right now like u was going through on 15th Jan.

Or clearly say that u don't have guts to own what u did on 15th, all are saying that we need to see both sides of coin Pankhuri and Manasvi already shown their side of coin now it's only u whose side is pending to show and unfortunately u r continuing ur side. That's really sad.

And this is excatly what the ABUSERS are enjoyng ,see everyone figghting with each other and given them the ATTENTION they are wanting ,do you know the so alled abuser are loving every minute of you all fighting and abusing each other ,they dont care about being bannd or kicked all they care about is the damage they do ,SO yeah keep fighting and feeding there attention because from what im seeing they WON

And this is excatly what the ABUSERS are enjoyng ,see everyone figghting with each other and given them the ATTENTION they are wanting ,do you know the so alled abuser are loving every minute of you all fighting and abusing each other ,they dont care about being bannd or kicked all they care about is the damage they do ,SO yeah keep fighting and feeding there attention because from what im seeing they WON
ha its ryt bro but i have one doubt in this thread who z abuser nd who z innocent :think:

I kindly request others to be silent about this, let the complainer speak, so do the accused person. I do not want people to make another big thread and make it messy. Lets keep it simple.

So what your take in this @Mahesh Babu, expecting a reply. Thanks.

@Manasvii I request you to be quiet until, he do a valid reason and reply. Thanks for your patience.

If anyone has watched the movie Roadhouse ,here is some quotes
Roadhouse is about a Bouncer names Dalton who works in a little town's nightclub (played by patrick swayze )

• Dalton: If somebody gets in your face and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal.
  • Steve: Being called a cocksucker isn't personal?
    Dalton: No. It's two nouns combined to elicit a prescribed response.
    Steve: What if somebody calls my mama a whore?
    Dalton: Is she?
    Dalton: People who really want to have a good time won't come to a slaughterhouse. And we've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.

Dalton: I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice.

I kindly request others to be silent about this, let the complainer speak, so do the accused person. I do not want people to make another big thread and make it messy. Lets keep it simple.

So what your take in this @Mahesh Babu, expecting a reply. Thanks.

@Manasvii I request you to be quiet until, he do a valid reason and reply. Thanks for your patience.
Hello @Administrator ,
Please connect the dots with the old pankhuri issue and explanation I have for the old issue, you will be able to get the answer!! If you still didn't get the answer , just read this particular complaint once again carefully and just replace the word 'HE' with 'I', If you still did not get the answer , I am happy to write a whole big paragraph like many others doing it in here!!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST , PLEASE WATCH THIS POST ASAP IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, CAUSE WHO KNOWS, LIFE IS UNEXPECTED NOW A DAYS SO THE POSTS OF ZOZO FORUM !!

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.