• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Modeators over reacting without reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bavagaru

Novice Sprinter
Hi Hades,

I ignored a chatter called Satya bhama and chatting politely but your moderators and badge holders are keep on tagging my id and giving lectures there is no bad words used by me check the chat history for the same time is 3.30 to 3.53 Pm IST

So this is how your team react targetting one user without any reason?

Last edited:
Hi Hades,

I ignored a chatter called Satya bhama and chatting politely but your moderators are keep on tagging my id and giving lectures there is no bad words used by me check the chat history for the same time is 3.30 to 3.53 Pm IST

So this is how your team react targetting one user without any reason?
Well u can't say polite chat n yeah I'm the one who kicked u bcz u mocked users n room mod when they tried to suggest u to follow rules

Suggestion about what? I ignored the user Satya bhama and chatting politely so what is the point to keep on tag my id and lecture on that?

whom did I mock ?

What was my mistake to listen you tell me here?

Last edited:
Suggestion about what? I ignored the user Satya bhama and chatting politely so what is the point to keep on tag my id and lecture on that?

What was my mistake to listen you tell me here?
Well then just hold on for the ss

I'm still wondering how can a person chat and get replies with another if they ignored that particular person...o_O
Who replied to whom bro be clear I never replied after ignore that user but your so called badge holders only keep on tag my id and lecturing so I started ignore other users as well because I dont have time to respond each and every badge holder about the same topic

So when u tried to flirt with the VIP Sathya Bhama she called u as bro .......n u tried to flirt with her n said that u forgot to add in law to bro msg .......so she called u as daddy find mummy n flirt with her not with ur baby daughter......but u said come baby let's give birth to a baby .

Screenshot_2023-10-10-16-09-18-49_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-10-16-09-00-45_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
So when the pro user steffan warned u both She felt sorry n apologized for using such words but u inturn despite of being regret u mentioned who cares......
Screenshot_2023-10-10-16-05-26-92_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-10-16-05-31-20_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
N when the room mod Glamorous Guy @Mr Maverick tried to explain u instead of listening u said don't over react be in my ignore list
Screenshot_2023-10-10-16-05-49-12_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-10-16-06-01-67_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpgScreenshot_2023-10-10-16-06-14-68_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-10-16-06-31-72_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Hope u got the clarity of ur mistake n the kick stays on for one day Atleast from now on try to listen to staff n follow rules :Like::tso:

Who replied to whom bro be clear I never replied after ignore that user but your so called badge holders only keep on tag my id and lecturing so I started ignore other users as well because I dont have time to respond each and every badge holder about the same topic
Refer the 1st and 2nd ss which Ashman posted.

So what is the mistake I made and why your badge holders all of them started lecture ? I said Ignoring you to Satya bhama but they didn't display that message here so what a smart act ? there is no argument started by me or bad words used by me but simply targeting one user without any reason why does a badge holder respond to another user when there is no word used by me which he assume?

Last edited:
Refer the 1st and 2nd ss which Ashman posted.
I refered so tell me where did I tag that Satya bhama user after I said be in iggu list show me and you aren't displayed that message at all go and check the history once again. This is problem with moderators because they are in hurry to take action instead of investigate the issue in deep and making fun some jokers laughing for that without knowing the fact :Cwl:

Last edited:
Yes so what is the mistake I made and why your badge holders all of them started lecture ? I said Ignoring you but they didn't display that message here so what a smart act ?
If u keep all ur eyes open u can see ur msg of u mentioned that u told to glamorous Guy the room mod to be in ignore list :Drunk:

If u keep all ur eyes open u can see ur msg of u mentioned that u told to glamorous Guy the room mod to be in ignore list :Drunk:
You keep open your eyes and check one by one message because Glamarous guy keep on lecturing even though I haven't used mom dad etc .. word so why should he react when I haven't used that bad word moreover moderators you and The whictcher are silent so why does he react on that?

I am talking about Satya bhama id I said be in iggu list after that only I received message from Steffan so what is his problem as I already ignored her and there after I never tagged her you don't even display this message so you keep hide that message to protect yourself ?

Last edited:
Yes because he keep on lecturing even though I haven't used mom dad etc .. word so why should he react when there is no bad word used by me moreover moderators you and The whictcher are silent so why does he react on that?

I am talking about Satya bhama id I said be in iggu list and there after I never tagged her you don't even display this message.
Mann u don't understand y u got kicked

So well sathyabhama used daddy mummy daughter words n when she used such words u said let's have a baby honey so which mixedly lead to Inc chat n the User steffan warned u both to stop the topic n she listened but u didn't u trolled him n then Glamarous Guy came in n tried to explain u but u still kept to be moron
So i came in n simply kicked u here the problem is not that u tried to flirt with her but the reason is despite of being sorry u trying to defend urself n mock staff

When there is no bad word used by me what is the point to tell me something which is not related to the situation? If you feel ignoring moderator is not right then you should enable the option for moderators because Glamarous guy badge is not same as you so how does we know he is a moderator?

Last edited:
Mann u don't understand y u got kicked

So well sathyabhama used daddy mummy daughter words n when she used such words u said let's have a baby honey so which mixedly lead to Inc chat n the User steffan warned u both to stop the topic n she listened but u didn't u trolled him n then Glamarous Guy came in n tried to explain u but u still kept to be moron
So i came in n simply kicked u here the problem is not that u tried to flirt with her but the reason is despite of being sorry u trying to defend urself n mock staff
Steffan responded after I said Be in iggu list to Satya bhama so I said who cares since I already ignored her so what is wrong in that?

Glamours guy over reacted because I haven't used dad or mom words what he presume show me where did I use those words? when I dont use those words why does he tagged my nick and lecturing about that?

Go and check every message then you will understand the reality.

Troll? :Cwl: who trolled and tagged whom tell me ? when I dont use mom dad words why does Steffan tag my nick at first place ? I said who cares to Steffan but not to Glamorous guy and the reason also given it because Steffaan responded after I ignore Satya bhama id so where is the issue here

Last edited:
In conclusion your arguement is all about not to use mom and dad words which I never used in the given screen shots so why should someone lecture me on that topic at first when I dont use it? and room moderator Glamarous guy come into action without verifying the fact then Ashamn moderator kicked user without checking the complete chat history so who made mistake here?

You better check the complete history prior to choose kick option if you have issue keep a mute to investigate

Status
Not open for further replies.