• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told u yesterday...i am abhimanyu from hindi chat room.
Its matter of power missuse by MOD of hindi chat room DareDevil.
He muted me but not his friend.
As me and his friend both were abusing he should have muted both but he muted me only.
So you abused? Right?

Actually what happened?
I am @Abhimanyuu from hindi chat room.
Actually I and one more person were abusing in funny way in the room so the MOD @DareDevil warned "BOTH" of us but we again started. And he muted me but not that person as he is friend of MOD.
If we both were involved in it he should have muted both of us ,but he muted me only and not his friend.
Now he is excusing that his friend leaved the room before he mute him also...but i crosschecked he was in the room at that time.
He just misuses his power.
In hindi chat room its common,the MOD's do this they just run gang and mock other and make fun of others . And if they say anythinh they mute them off.
And its been almost 48 hours he not even removed the mute till now.
Is this long we should be muted for that ...is this such a big crime.
I hope you would look into it.
You are my last hope Mr. Admin or else i am leaving the site i am just done with it.
Now its upon my self respect and i cant stay in a place where my self respect is questioned.
Thankyou.

So you abused? Right?
I abused..i am muted but the point is he didn't muted his friend.
And i didn't abused MOD i just used abuse words in rhym just for fun.
And it was just between me and that person.
And we were not intented to hurt anyone.
But why only me muted.
I am sorry for using abuse words, but what happned was not fair.

Actually I and one more person were abusing in funny way in the room so the MOD @DareDevil warned "BOTH" of us but we again started. And he muted me but not that person as he is friend of MOD.
If we both were involved in it he should have muted both of us ,but he muted me only and not his friend.
Now he is excusing that his friend leaved the room before he mute him also...but i crosschecked he was in the room at that time.
In hindi chat room its common,the MOD's do this they just run gang and mock other and make fun of others . And if they say anythinh they mute them off.
You are my last hope Mr. Admin or else i am leaving the site i am just done with it.
Now its upon my self respect and i cant stay in a place where my self respect is questioned.
Thankyou.
Ok login chat and text me.

Thankyou.
ok as co owner and someone who now has a headache reading this ,i need to ask a few questions
1 : why did you and the other person find it fun to abuse in the First place ?
2: The Mod gave you Both a WARNING but You said yourself you ignored it ,what right did you have to Disobey his order ?
3: Did the other person continue after being warned ?

because from what i read you brought this on Yourself ,you admit to abusing and IGNORING a Mod's warning
if the other person left or stopped when asked and obeyed the mod then he doesn't need to be muted ,you on the other hand continued so the mod followed though on his warning and in my eyes did his job

Yes I muted him bez he started abusing i give warring both of them still this guy doesn't listen to me the other one listen he stopped but this guy doesn't so I muted him.
If this is not good then it's urs wish what to do.
I Alys be do what you say to me
:blush::blush:
Have a good day

Man
ok as co owner and someone who now has a headache reading this ,i need to ask a few questions
2: The Mod gave you Both a WARNING but You said yourself you ignored it ,what right did you have to Disobey his order ?

because from what i read you brought this on Yourself ,you admit to abusing and IGNORING a Mod's warning
if the other person left or stopped when asked and obeyed the mod then he doesn't need to be muted ,you on the other hand continued so the mod followed though on his warning and in my eyes did his job
I stopped abusing...we both stopped and we both were in the room,but he muted me only why not his friend.
Me and his friend both were equally involved and present there but he muted me only.
And i accepted coz i dont wanna lie and everything that happened i told u.
Now its you who should take the call.
I know i used abuse words but his friend also used along with me and he didn't leaved the site. I checked he was there when i was muted.

Ans.of 1st question- ok i am sorry for that and i was muted for that. I will not do that again.
Ans. 2nd question- we both ignored 1st warning coz we were not abusing anyone we just making fun of each other in good way, without intention of hurting anyone. And not anyone was involved in that except we both.I am also sorry for disobeying his order .
Ans 3rd question- yes we both continued after 1st warning. And suddenly he muted me and then i checked that he should have muted his friend also. But he was unmuted and then i came here.
I stayed for almost 5 min. In room after i was muted just to see if he mute his friend or not but he didn't do that and then i left the room and came here.

I hope you get the answers of all your questions and i hope you will take strict action.
Thankyou:)

I thought you are missing theold ZoZo Chat UI
Yeah i too looked in for something same about old UI..
Ans. 2nd question- we both ignored 1st warning coz we were not abusing anyone we just making fun of each other in good way, without intention of hurting anyone. And not anyone was involved in that except we both.I am also sorry for disobeying his order .
And this... First of all you should understand one thing, zozo platform is not for having fun by abusing each other.. especially not on the wall, that will be a disturbance for other chatters.. and you said you both where having fun by abusing each other, why can't you do that in your private if you both enjoys that..????

Status
Not open for further replies.