• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what admins and mod's are here for...just to ruin moods and play with users self respect.
Guys great ....ur not even taking any action...its not just about that the mod muted me...its about how they are misusing their powers ,actually they are running small gangs in the rooms where they mock people and normal users and then they mute them when the speak up.
Is this what zozo for...for supressing the normal users and showing off ur powers.
Guys its just a chat site...if ur doing this here then you should me shamefull what u would do in real life man.
I am just done with this site.
Thankyou zozo for your love.
I am leaving this site.
@Ichayan @Administrator

I miss the old zozo.
When there are less pro and vip's,people were happy,but now pro and mod's thought they are the prime minister or god of the room.
They just do whatever they think, they are not for people's help they are just enjoying the blind use of power.
Old zozo was peaceful,now its just about mocking of users by mod's and pro's and by their so called friends.
They even mock people for talking about sexting and related stuff but this site is all about sexting.
Admins should look into it and think 10 times before anyone MOD.
MOD should be honest and trustful.
@Ichayan @Administrator @Beryl @satz

Last edited:
I told u yesterday...i am abhimanyu from hindi chat room.
Its matter of power missuse by MOD of hindi chat room DareDevil.
He muted me but not his friend.
As me and his friend both were abusing he should have muted both but he muted me only.

Status
Not open for further replies.