• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mind-boggling facts

✨❤️HAPPINESS❤️✨

The truth is Happiness and love exist in many different form around us..I hope you can find it in every aspect of our life.. you can find it strung between the soulful laughter conversation among the loved one in terrace at night time, it bounced it off when you got the surprise msg from the person you love or hug the person you care, it sways beautifully in our heart when you hear our favourite music in loop or discover any new things which actually helps us to move on...Happiness is much more than human being who hold your heart, it is everything...But if you wanna grab every single happiness which blessed on us, we make sure to keep all our sensory system active all the time...Haan ???? Though not practically possible, but Namma apdiyae konja vera madiri try pannuvoma:Dream1:

Since our childhood, our ears always pleased to listen some fairytale and I'm here

✨Not just the dreamy fable of young prince vandiyadevan and kundavai princess love, also 80 yrs shrinkled love story of how our
gramma Mets grandpa❤️

✨Not just our fav combo of rainy drops with Ilayaraja music, but also the worst combo of current cut and mosquito high pitch buzzzzzing noise:bandid:

Our eyes always romanticised to look for pleasing sceneries and Here

✨Not just the very long road which was sandwiched between two majestic mountain covered with snow covers, also the heap of some old memorable conversations / memories...

✨Not just the reddish colour sky gaze with our loved one but also the reddish eye of the person we love..

Our nose always olfactory of pleasing aroma and here

✨Not just the favourite Thalasseri Biriyani but also the aroma of yesterday prepared chutney:giggle:

✨Not just the petrichor smell of the soil but also the earthy balm of drenched soil..

So the universe is blessed us with happiness in many hidden form....let make our sensory system active all the day and attract those with our gravitational force and make sure it always revolve around our life all the time...

Less Bitter, More Glitter✨❤️
View attachment 135623View attachment 135624
Dev❤️ :blessing::inlove::Dream1::blessing:

Sometimes , if we start looking at ending the relationship like sunsets, to see it as an opportunity to start a new book, i might be wrong, maybe, the goodbye would be lil painful❤️

The person who truly loved us from ❤️ will always find a way to get back to us.
:inlove:

At the end of the day :
Fp5VYovaYAEC0vk.jpeg

Last edited:
Synesthesia ❤️
no matter what ur goin through music is always there for u
People talk behind your back fa 3 reasons :
When they can't reach your level
When they don't have what you have
When they try to copy your life style , but can't

Synesthesia ❤️
Music heals the soul
&
It speaks louder than words...
:angel:
Good video too!✨

Synesthesia ❤️
If you chew gum when you study the subject and then chew the same flavour when you take the test, it helps you to remember ah :Dream1: ..Ithu theriyama ivlo naal iruntanae:rolleyes:

If you chew gum when you study the subject and then chew the same flavour when you take the test, it helps you to remember ah :Dream1: ..Ithu theriyama ivlo naal iruntanae:rolleyes:
Haha not surprised tht yew too noticed tht point more .. same feeling patootie ..:Drunk: let's juz get all flavours and chew it hard :wait:..wait a min gums r allowed inside exams right ! :giggle:

how did yew
The Scar on ma head asked me to post this fr yeww:inlove::bandid:...
let's juz get all flavours and chew it hard
But ma poor memory surely gonna fail to remember which flavour i chewed fr which sub at the examination hall, Naan athukku thaniya oru flavour saapdanum:Laugh1: so let us make it simple, just buy one flavour fr all subject and chew it hard :Dull:..So Thamma Thundu Chew gum dan da avlo periya future ah yae decide panna podu:giggle:

Last edited:
The Scar on ma head asked me to post this fr yeww:inlove::bandid:...

But ma poor memory surely gonna fail to remember which flavour i chewed fr which sub at the examination hall, Naan athukku thaniya oru flavour saapdanum:Laugh1: so let us make it simple, just buy one flavour fr all subject and chew it hard :Dull:..So Thamma Thundu Chew gum dan da avlo periya future ah yae decide panna podu:giggle:
Neengalam inga iruka vendia aaley ila da:rolleyes::sarcasm: