• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mind-boggling facts

Mind your mind !
Please dont post such naked truth. When readers would check all those words of wisdom and check in their counter parts , you would be the cause of their break ups. Just kidding . I am fond of reading books. But in just 15-30 minutes reading of your both vedios ,I found some jewels ,I didnt know till date. Of course many things we know but forget to put in practice in our routine life. Its like a wake up call.Dont surprise in case I make a thread saying " Dont forget to read Sekziii Kuyil's post named 'Mind Boggling Facts- and inside thread addition' couldnt resist frm sharing', because I wish each and every person on Forum read it atleast once. To me I wont stop reading once. Not possible. Again saying , its really mind Boggling naked truth and very precious. Salutes you for finding em and posting for us. I dont have enough words to appraise you , sexy girl .:cool:

Please dont post such naked truth. When readers would check all those words of wisdom and check in their counter parts , you would be the cause of their break ups. Just kidding . I am fond of reading books. But in just 15-30 minutes reading of your both vedios ,I found some jewels ,I didnt know till date. Of course many things we know but forget to put in practice in our routine life. Its like a wake up call.Dont surprise in case I make a thread saying " Dont forget to read Sekziii Kuyil's post named 'Mind Boggling Facts- and inside thread addition' couldnt resist frm sharing', because I wish each and every person on Forum read it atleast once. To me I wont stop reading once. Not possible. Again saying , its really mind Boggling naked truth and very precious. Salutes you for finding em and posting for us. I dont have enough words to appraise you , sexy girl .:cool:
Hiya textaholic! That's a good leap from sarcasm to appreciation .. actually was thinking twice before sharing .... used to push myself with +vity .. thinking of bringing back the habit of it and thought of radiating a Lil to zozo world .. i was definite many neither take their precious time nor have patience with such long videos ( tht too forwards bores PPL lol) .. though some facts sounds silly , boring blah blah ..some really gave a good feel , eye opener too ! Thanks fa taking time & yea kind of yew fa leaving a good note , esply de end note ;) . good day :)

Ennavam d... :Drunk:
Got one for us :wait:
Screenshot_2023-05-30-14-48-15-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Hiya textaholic! That's a good leap from sarcasm to appreciation .. actually was thinking twice before sharing .... used to push myself with +vity .. thinking of bringing back the habit of it and thought of radiating a Lil to zozo world .. i was definite many neither take their precious time nor have patience with such long videos ( tht too forwards bores PPL lol) .. though some facts sounds silly , boring blah blah ..some really gave a good feel , eye opener too ! Thanks fa taking time & yea kind of yew fa leaving a good note , esply de end note ;) . good day :)
I dont care , you get bored of my reply ,I'm not going to leave you so easily for posting such jewels Fuck'em off who doesnt have patience to spare their time reading such long vedios, or get bored reading it till end , its their loss , When person reads 200-300 pages new book, he/she finds only 2-3 points new to enhance their pleasure and intelligence, rest are like oh I know that. But, those 2-3 points are such facts , he wont have if he didnt read whole book. I noticed ony 7 person has read your thread till now where as it should be more then 70 according to the value of facts. Forgive them for they dont know what they missed. I am going to advocate for you in my way . Feel free to compensate me the way you think I deserve. I am really really impressed by your efforts to bring em to our knowledge.:cool:

✨❤️HAPPINESS❤️✨

The truth is Happiness and love exist in many different form around us..I hope you can find it in every aspect of our life.. you can find it strung between the soulful laughter conversation among the loved one in terrace at night time, it bounced it off when you got the surprise msg from the person you love or hug the person you care, it sways beautifully in our heart when you hear our favourite music in loop or discover any new things which actually helps us to move on...Happiness is much more than human being who hold your heart, it is everything...But if you wanna grab every single happiness which blessed on us, we make sure to keep all our sensory system active all the time...Haan ???? Though not practically possible, but Namma apdiyae konja vera madiri try pannuvoma:Dream1:

Since our childhood, our ears always pleased to listen some fairytale and I'm here

✨Not just the dreamy fable of young prince vandiyadevan and kundavai princess love, also 80 yrs shrinkled love story of how our
gramma Mets grandpa❤️

✨Not just our fav combo of rainy drops with Ilayaraja music, but also the worst combo of current cut and mosquito high pitch buzzzzzing noise:bandid:

Our eyes always romanticised to look for pleasing sceneries and Here

✨Not just the very long road which was sandwiched between two majestic mountain covered with snow covers, also the heap of some old memorable conversations / memories...

✨Not just the reddish colour sky gaze with our loved one but also the reddish eye of the person we love..

Our nose always olfactory of pleasing aroma and here

✨Not just the favourite Thalasseri Biriyani but also the aroma of yesterday prepared chutney:giggle:

✨Not just the petrichor smell of the soil but also the earthy balm of drenched soil..

So the universe is blessed us with happiness in many hidden form....let make our sensory system active all the day and attract those with our gravitational force and make sure it always revolve around our life all the time...

Less Bitter, More Glitter✨❤️
keep-choosing.gifhappiness-isnt-something-you-put-inside-its-already-there.gif

Last edited: