• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mentions are not being mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have qouted ,commented or posted anything that hasnt been in english in threads then they have been deleted ,the forum is mainly in english except for the indian regional section. All the other areas must be in english.

:map:
I'm missing mentions in thread and posts lately !!
I've made enabled all the preferences in notifications
People are quarelling me with and destroying my peace here :ill:
Firstly Which browser are you using ? , it could be some spelling mistake when typing your username for example like @ Milan, milaan

The correct one should be @MillaN

If this issue persist may need to disable all the preference in notification and renable it and refresh the page :)

When u tag someone, the name will pop up like this
IMG_20231230_174542.jpg

U need to click on that name..

And when a grp of ppl tagged, if spacing between names missed, u won't get notifications.

@Nilaani, Nila Kindly do tag me once. Because lately I haven't received any zpl mentions in thread and pm too..

@MillaN i think u won't get notifications for pm tags.. Hope u get this tag notification :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.