• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mental health is as imp as physical health pls dont ignore it

:inlove:

Attachments

• user292598_0feab2f432cb.jpeg
    user292598_0feab2f432cb.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 16
In my opinion, this happens because we still see mental illness as weakness instead of what it is: a genuine illness, just like the diabetes, heart disease, etc. We as a society often blame the sick for the ailment, and alienate them, which makes it less likely people who need treatment will come forward.

Why do we still treat it as weakness? We can ask the same about addiction, can't we, as most addicts are being found to be self medicating for a mental illness. I wish I had an answer, but, sadly, humans have become so inhumane, I'm not sure there is one.

Health should be in the first place, without it nothing is possible. When you feel the first symptoms, I advise you to contact igenex customer service, every disease is related to each other, and you need to avoid future bad consequences.

Last edited: