• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Menstrual Cup or Sanitary Pads???

What do you prefer - Menstrual Cups or Sanitary Pads?

• Menstrual Cups

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Sanitary Pads

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tampons

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 136828

I started using menstrual cups 4 years back and without any doubt I would say thats the best decision i have taken in life .
Lets discuss and spread awareness on Menstrual Cups.
Even boys can participate in the poll after asking their gf/wife/frnd/sister/mother about what they prefer.
Both are good it's depends on weather in monsoon u got problem with pad but cup is good option...

View attachment 136828

I started using menstrual cups 4 years back and without any doubt I would say thats the best decision i have taken in life .
Lets discuss and spread awareness on Menstrual Cups.
Even boys can participate in the poll after asking their gf/wife/frnd/sister/mother about what they prefer.
Menstrual cup ofcourse , I heard that it can help in having in *sex in periods ..

As a Dr I wud definitely suggest menstrual cups ....but some who may find the technique of insertion difficult can use pads
Wont recommend tampons cz of risk of infection
Sonia koche , your comments and awareness would help many

Put the effort, it will worth it.. you won't regret
girlll sameeee!
I’ve been using tampons for a while and been wanting to give menstrual cups a try.
I can't even think of putting that big cuppie thing inside :( doesn't it hurt ? What if it gets stuck ? Won't there be any bad effects ? - Such questions pop up in my mind..

I once read an article/or watched a video (I don't remember exactly) wherein that doctor lady was explaining the bad effects of menstrual cups so I'm more scared. If I get that will share with you guys.

I can't even think of putting that big cuppie thing inside :( doesn't it hurt ? What if it gets stuck ? Won't there be any bad effects ? - Such questions pop up in my mind..

I once read an article/or watched a video (I don't remember exactly) wherein that doctor lady was explaining the bad effects of menstrual cups so I'm more scared. If I get that will share with you guys.
Don't be scared..it won't get stuck... Use the small size available