• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Menstrual Cup or Sanitary Pads???

What do you prefer - Menstrual Cups or Sanitary Pads?

• Menstrual Cups

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Sanitary Pads

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tampons

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Furiosa

"Prism Pixie of ZoZo"
VIP
Posting Freak
images (10).jpeg

I started using menstrual cups 4 years back and without any doubt I would say thats the best decision i have taken in life .
Lets discuss and spread awareness on Menstrual Cups.
Even boys can participate in the poll after asking their gf/wife/frnd/sister/mother about what they prefer.

Last edited:
View attachment 136828

I started using menstrual cups 4 years back and without any doubt I would say thats the best decision i have taken in life .
Even boys can participate in the poll after asking their gf/wife/frnd/sister/mother about what they prefer.
As a doctor, i prefer girls menstrual cups only... Go for it

View attachment 136828

ഒന്ന് മാറ്റി ഉപയോഗിക്കേടോ

View attachment 136828

I can see , there is your good experience with menstrual cups then I'll suggest it

View attachment 136828

at the earliest stage of mensuration pad is good, coz the insertion of the cup won't be that much easier at that age.. (hope got my point)

the after that.. anything can be used as per their comfortability

View attachment 136828

Cup :idea:

Poor guy ,i knw only ice cream cups :sad1:

images (2) (31).jpeg