December 25th, 12:00 noon...
It was freezing outside and the ground was already blanketed in a thick layer of snow whilst we were sleeping, the snow continued to fall thick and fast as Athena, myself and I sat by the fireplace. The fire burned bright as I stared into the raging flames and thought to myself, it was good to have Athena and K beside me, I held Athena close and gazed deeply into her beautiful brown eyes and then kissed her soft plump lips.
Our kiss was divine as always and her beauty and wisdom unmatched, as Athena and I kissed, K stood up and walked towards the window then looked outside. She took a sip of her hot drink and watched the snow fall as the people outside walked through the thick cold snow towards their home, a mist descended upon the town making everything look a little hazy.
The torches around the town burned and filled the mist with an orange glow, as K continued to look outside, Athena reached behind her and handed me a gift. I opened the wrapping and inside was a new gauntlet with a hidden blade within, the gauntlet as black as night, laced with a gold design, it was more advanced than my current gauntlet, made from the ore of the god's.
The blade itself shimmered in the light, as always Athena knew what I wanted after she knew me best, I reached around and picked up a gift that I had gotten for Athena and then handed it to her. She opened it and looked closely, I had given her a piece of jewellery that she could attach to her outfit, it was made from pure gold and shimmered in the light, the design was in the shape of an owl.
I had Hephaestus craft it for me, the owl looked like her friend, her little pet, she calls her owl Glauce, it's a little owl that likes to perch itself on her shoulder and also her hand. Athena loved my gift and put it onto her outfit straight away and then smiled at me and thanked me, I thanked her for the gift she had given me as K sat down beside us, a few moments later I handed another gift to K.
I had been holding onto the gift for quite a while but never had the opportunity to give it to her until now, K opened the gift to find a little marble ornament shaped like a winged horse like the one I encountered before. "Pegasus!" Said Athena as she looked at K's gift, I asked Athena how she knew and then she told me that she had met Pegasus before, Athena told me that Pegasus lived upon Olympus where we live.
I had not seen Pegasus there back home, I guess he must've been somewhere on Olympus I had not seen yet, K thanked me for the gift and then suddenly hugged me. Athena took my hand and held it as she rested her head upon my shoulder, I kissed her forehead and then went back to staring into the flames burning in the fireplace as K continued to sip her hot drink and look at her gift.
Over the rest of the day we had a feast and played some games together, as usual Athena was dominant at the games, after all she is the goddess of wisdom so beating her was unlikely. However it was all good fun and we had a good time and some laughs, the day was coming to a close as I looked out the window and watched as the snow began to fall slowly, snowflakes landing upon the glass and then freezing.
Athena and K were talking in the kitchen, I overheard them a little, Athena apologised to K for leaving her to live in the dark woods. I wasn't sure if her apology was genuine, Athena was a little hard to read sometimes, she's very good at hiding her feelings and emotion, nevertheless I accepted Athena's apology and they came back into the living room and walked towards me.
We all stood by the window and looked outside watching the snow falling from the tree leaves, the lake's surface had frozen solid and the moonlight seeped through the mist. Several minutes later it was time to rest, K had already gone to her room as Athena and I walked slowly up the stairs, Athena said that K could stay her at my old home for as long as he wanted, after all my home was with Athena upon Olympus now.
A short time later Athena and I entered our bedroom and then closed the door, then suddenly she kissed me deeply, I held her close and squeezed her arms just a little. A few moments later Athena stepped back and slowly slipped her long white dress off to reveal her divine body, her soft tanned olive coloured skin glimmered a little in the candlelight, her breasts large and her body shaped like an hourglass.
She looked so perfect standing there as she smiled at me seductively, she moved one finger inviting me to come closer, I undressed myself and then moved closer towards her. I kissed her soft plump lips deeply, my right hand slowly moving down her back and then squeezing her thigh as she reached out her right hand and placed it upon my chest and then slowly moved it lower across my abdomen until she had her hand between my thighs..
To be continued in Page 16
It was freezing outside and the ground was already blanketed in a thick layer of snow whilst we were sleeping, the snow continued to fall thick and fast as Athena, myself and I sat by the fireplace. The fire burned bright as I stared into the raging flames and thought to myself, it was good to have Athena and K beside me, I held Athena close and gazed deeply into her beautiful brown eyes and then kissed her soft plump lips.
Our kiss was divine as always and her beauty and wisdom unmatched, as Athena and I kissed, K stood up and walked towards the window then looked outside. She took a sip of her hot drink and watched the snow fall as the people outside walked through the thick cold snow towards their home, a mist descended upon the town making everything look a little hazy.
The torches around the town burned and filled the mist with an orange glow, as K continued to look outside, Athena reached behind her and handed me a gift. I opened the wrapping and inside was a new gauntlet with a hidden blade within, the gauntlet as black as night, laced with a gold design, it was more advanced than my current gauntlet, made from the ore of the god's.
The blade itself shimmered in the light, as always Athena knew what I wanted after she knew me best, I reached around and picked up a gift that I had gotten for Athena and then handed it to her. She opened it and looked closely, I had given her a piece of jewellery that she could attach to her outfit, it was made from pure gold and shimmered in the light, the design was in the shape of an owl.
I had Hephaestus craft it for me, the owl looked like her friend, her little pet, she calls her owl Glauce, it's a little owl that likes to perch itself on her shoulder and also her hand. Athena loved my gift and put it onto her outfit straight away and then smiled at me and thanked me, I thanked her for the gift she had given me as K sat down beside us, a few moments later I handed another gift to K.
I had been holding onto the gift for quite a while but never had the opportunity to give it to her until now, K opened the gift to find a little marble ornament shaped like a winged horse like the one I encountered before. "Pegasus!" Said Athena as she looked at K's gift, I asked Athena how she knew and then she told me that she had met Pegasus before, Athena told me that Pegasus lived upon Olympus where we live.
I had not seen Pegasus there back home, I guess he must've been somewhere on Olympus I had not seen yet, K thanked me for the gift and then suddenly hugged me. Athena took my hand and held it as she rested her head upon my shoulder, I kissed her forehead and then went back to staring into the flames burning in the fireplace as K continued to sip her hot drink and look at her gift.
Over the rest of the day we had a feast and played some games together, as usual Athena was dominant at the games, after all she is the goddess of wisdom so beating her was unlikely. However it was all good fun and we had a good time and some laughs, the day was coming to a close as I looked out the window and watched as the snow began to fall slowly, snowflakes landing upon the glass and then freezing.
Athena and K were talking in the kitchen, I overheard them a little, Athena apologised to K for leaving her to live in the dark woods. I wasn't sure if her apology was genuine, Athena was a little hard to read sometimes, she's very good at hiding her feelings and emotion, nevertheless I accepted Athena's apology and they came back into the living room and walked towards me.
We all stood by the window and looked outside watching the snow falling from the tree leaves, the lake's surface had frozen solid and the moonlight seeped through the mist. Several minutes later it was time to rest, K had already gone to her room as Athena and I walked slowly up the stairs, Athena said that K could stay her at my old home for as long as he wanted, after all my home was with Athena upon Olympus now.
A short time later Athena and I entered our bedroom and then closed the door, then suddenly she kissed me deeply, I held her close and squeezed her arms just a little. A few moments later Athena stepped back and slowly slipped her long white dress off to reveal her divine body, her soft tanned olive coloured skin glimmered a little in the candlelight, her breasts large and her body shaped like an hourglass.
She looked so perfect standing there as she smiled at me seductively, she moved one finger inviting me to come closer, I undressed myself and then moved closer towards her. I kissed her soft plump lips deeply, my right hand slowly moving down her back and then squeezing her thigh as she reached out her right hand and placed it upon my chest and then slowly moved it lower across my abdomen until she had her hand between my thighs..
To be continued in Page 16