• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

LOVE STORY (PART-2)

If nt intrstd y u replyin me in first place...go check if I ever replied u firstly...
I commented on someone else's quote...in language dat da quoter understands..
If quoter ll be found here, I ll be found too...if she comment, I ll comment too.

Xd warning.. 'bhaila raj su apha bhi,kade bhi bol dije, mind thik karno awa h apha n.first warning n last hi kar dela...yaad rakhi'
Blessings :kiss:

Hello guys I'm back with my second part of love story....
hope u guys enjoyed first part ...u give so much love to that part and I'm expecting that u all will give same love to this part also ...:Like::heart1:

let's start ...

I ended last part with a question mark ❓..

now I'm going to start my second from there. In last part u guys read that nikita helping ankur in making frndship with pooja
nikita now convinced pooja to become frnd with ankur and pooja accepted this proposal of frndship

this all was happening btw four ppls nikita , ankur ,pooja and a benchmate of ankur no other frnd of ankur and pooja was informed about that so frnds of ankur become angry bcz when ankur and nikita was discussing about frndship with pooja the frnds of ankir were getting jealous...and ankur didn't shared anything with them bcz nikita ordered ankur to not to tell anyone about this bcz pooja want to keep it as a secret .....but one of the frnds of ankur spreaded false rumours about pooja and ankur that they are coming in relationship and pooja become angry on ankur and nikita also so pooja refused to become frnd with ankur ... ankur was fully disappointed....
Now again a question raised in my mind that
Why pooja refused to become frnd with ankur..?? Any specific reason ....why she wants to keep their frndship private..??:idea:

Now by the time spend everyone started to forget their frndship but ankur was not ready to forget ....he continues his efforts to convince pooja for frndship
but this time he tried with his own efforts by not telling anyone he was fully dedicated...
he tried many times but got failed
they both passed 8th standard without talking eachother
As the session end and summer vacation comes ..they both forget all things which happened btw them ...

now new session started after few months..
when ankur entered class there are some new students and some old but he was interested only in one girl..!!
He started again his efforts ... Even best friend of pooja wants that they both become together but pooja was not ready ...ankur asked pooja many times with the help of another frnd of pooja whose name was Priyanka.. Help

new character - Priyanka ( bestie of pooja)
ankur askedpooja every time with help of letter... And pooja everytime reply that letter in decline...
ankur guess upset everytime but he never stop to try effort
Sometimes Pooja accepted but after 3 or 4 days their bond comes to an end
In the end of 9th class ankur with his full courage

Ankur Proposed pooja ...!!:inlove:

Now again a question for you guys...
what will be the answer of pooja .did she accept or reject...??
I'm ending this part again with a question mark ❓
View attachment 158967
Nice