• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Love Letter

Sweetnsalty

Active Ranker
Cant remember the day i fell in love with you, feels like forever

But i knew i was in love with you the moment i tasted you

I am in love with how you smell
I am in love with how i smile,
When i hear your name
I know this letter is lame

But i am in love with how happy you make me feel
Cause you are the one helping me heal

I love you so much briyani :inlove:

By
A briyani lover

When i hear your name

By
A briyani lover
Nan kooda enakunu nenachen finally its biriyani.. Ada pomae angutu

The real master arraived :cool1:. Please contact if any doubts in biryani. Not only for cooking also for serving i have done serving of biryani in muslim marriage. They call it plate adikarthu its the lovable job the piece and rice should me in correct quantity. If u need to master in thing just teach it lolz

The real master arraived :cool1:. Please contact if any doubts in biryani. Not only for cooking also for serving i have done serving of biryani in muslim marriage. They call it plate adikarthu its the lovable job the piece and rice should me in correct quantity. If u need to master in thing just teach it lolz
I just wrote a love letter for briyani :angel:and you r calling urself the real master stand in the queue dude :giggle:.... Its not abt knowing how to cook briyani its abt the love you have for it :inlove:... Did you forget ur own memes :p

Briyani ketu post podravangala vida Briyani samachi post podravanga than ya real Briyani lovers❤❤❤

When i hear your name

By
A briyani lover
Superuu apo sekrama 4 thalapakatti ah lease ku edutha ivla correct panidalam biriyani kuduthu