• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

LOVE LETTER

Someone is stalking you and bringing up the nice old threads :p @Pinkcandy

I haven’t written a love letter yet. But I’ve always wanted to write one.
Received a few. I still have them ^_^ will cherish them forever.

I only got to pass on cute notes and converse with them in between classes :p ^_^

And again about love letters, I got caught by a teacher for passing on a friend’s letter to her guy :Dull:

I only got to pass on cute notes and converse with them in between classes :p ^_^

And again about love letters, I got caught by a teacher for passing on a friend’s letter to her guy :Dull:
You can also write a love letter to me :blessing:

Even they stacking me and bring back my old posts damn tell that man iam straight

You need to give that teacher its for you given by some one special nu lets confuse the teachers

എനിക്ക് നിങ്ങളോട് പ്രണയമാണ്... കാരണങ്ങളറിയാത്ത ഒരു കുഞ്ഞു പ്രണയം... എന്തുകൊണ്ടെന്ന് പറഞ്ഞു തരാൻ കഴിയാത്ത പ്രണയം...
എനിക്കിത് തിരിഞ്ഞു നോക്കാതെയുള്ള ഒരു യാത്രയാണ്....
ഒരിക്കലും ഒരു യാത്രാമൊഴി ഇല്ലാത്ത.....

മടങ്ങി പോകാനൊരുങ്ങിയാലും തിരികെ പോകാൻ കഴിയാത്ത പ്രണയം....
സത്യം പറഞ്ഞാൽ പ്രകടിപ്പിക്കാൻ പോലും കഴിയാത്ത പ്രണയം.. എത്ര കണ്ടാലും കണ്ടില്ല എന്ന് നടിക്കുന്ന, എത്ര കണ്ടാലും മതിവരാത്ത പ്രണയം... കൊതി തീരാത്ത പ്രണയം....
ഇപ്പോൾ ഞാൻ ഓർക്കുമ്പോൾ... സത്യം പറഞ്ഞാൽ അന്ന് ഞാൻ ആ പരിപാടികളിൽ ഒക്കെ അങ്ങനെ അങ്ങ് കൂടി എന്നതേയുള്ളൂ... പക്ഷേ എവിടെയോ അല്പമെങ്കിലും കാണണമെന്നോ അല്ലെങ്കിൽ വരണമെന്നോ ഒക്കെ ആഗ്രഹിച്ചിരുന്ന ഒരേ ഒരാൾ എന്നൊക്കെ എനിക്ക് ഇപ്പൊ തോന്നുന്നുണ്ട്...

.. am saved this n my mail . My x boyfriend send panniyath..

Miss u

Was eager to see those letters...:p

Have u ever written a love letter ??? Not in a mail or text message, but the old school PEN & PAPER ones ??? Or have u ever received one??

View attachment 2869
I got one and have tht ONE... :heart1:

My ex wrote it and gave me
( he asked me to give tht letter to my frnd...) As his memory I kept it safe with me... (My frnd will never know about this letter)

IMG_20230522_143953.jpg

Disclaimer::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
@Pinkcandy
Pinky nu Name irukuratha paathutu...
enna mute panratho Or Ban panratho nu mudivu eduthuraatha pinkyyy
:giggle:

Last edited:
Have u ever written a love letter ??? Not in a mail or text message, but the old school PEN & PAPER ones ??? Or have u ever received one??

View attachment 2869
Sad thing was it was written, but then folded and kept in my pocket.....it rot there and torn apart....call it the destiny of the letter or the foolishness of the sender..