• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

LOVE LETTER

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
Have u ever written a love letter ??? Not in a mail or text message, but the old school PEN & PAPER ones ??? Or have u ever received one??

1590052172030.jpg

Last edited:
Well I don't know if it was me or my letters just happy we got married but then a very big loss

Don't know where she hid them dude she v would say when we are 80 I will read it out to you still searching

I just bought few things listed above to write some thing :) i use to mail my wife, today i am gonna write it to her. But the sadest part of it is my handwriting :p once i finsh writing i myself cant understand wat i wrote in it....

Satzy, it has happened with Me songs of letters were left unread by my late wife cuz she couldn't decipher my handwriting n when I was asked tho read I couldn't read it myself :Cwl: :Cwl:

Have u ever written a love letter ??? Not in a mail or text message, but the old school PEN & PAPER ones ??? Or have u ever received one??

View attachment 2869

I will try it out this way for my Fiancee instead of calling or whatsapping. Need to shop for the fancy letter pads and fountain ink pens. Let is see how it works out. Back to the Retro Style. :heart1: :inlove:

I just bought few things listed above to write some thing :) i use to mail my wife, today i am gonna write it to her. But the sadest part of it is my handwriting :p once i finsh writing i myself cant understand wat i wrote in it....

That never matters !!! Only the effort does the magic :inlove: Spread love !!!! Paathu love letter ah photocopy eduthuradhael :Cwl: