• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

!!!!!! LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS !!!!

It works. My parents are the proof :fingercross: 10 years of being in distance relationship, yes it has ups and downs, so LDR are for the fearless and bold people, who can dare to love someone in distance and be consistent. It is more about building trust, faith and understanding within one another.

Truth is, whatever kind of relationship you got, if you both are not meant for eachother it wont work out.

It works. My parents are the proof :fingercross: 10 years of being in distance relationship, yes it has ups and downs, so LDR are for the fearless and bold people, who can dare to love someone in distance and be consistent. It is more about building trust, faith and understanding within one another.

:clapping:

Truth is, whatever kind of relationship you got, if you both are not meant for eachother it wont work out.

So I think this thread became a bit more serious so I shall speak

The distance matters , The feel of the touch from your loved ones , feeling their breath so close to you , holding hands on a long walk , looking at the way they smile , the look on their eyes when they see you everything matters . They linger to the feeling of missing them badly wishing they had one chance to feel those things , going in loops over the moments in past . There might be hard times when they want a shoulder to shrug and when the times are good a arm to lean on to , They just miss that but the love when True knows no boundaries .

A person who truly loves someone wouldn't look at things he misses rather he would love those missings and try to remain closer . The most important thing in a relationship is proper communication where one can really understand the other . Then comes Honesty and Trust . Then comes patience . Patience to forget their errors and mistakes and to give them the space they need to make things right .

Long Distance relation is Hard , Painful and Hurting but it's more beautiful than the ones that are close . The fear of letting go , loosing them matters . The pain when you know you can't do anything while she is in pain and you are miles away . The happiness when she smiles and you hear that in her voice .

All I wanna say is , It's Love , it's a Magic
:whistle:

Yes, it works
AM example for that I have been in long distance relationship for 2n1/2 yrs in my 5yrs of relationship everyday its new loving, caring, excitment, waiting for a call from ur lovedones, missing them for no reason, feeling there presence everywhere, all u talk to ur frnds is about ur love.
We use to be super excited when we meet making more n more memories its hard when they go back still its we r happy thinking about our next meet.
Distance doesn't matter when u r completely into him / her, waiting makes me more happier
I feel am the most happiest person on the earth in our relationship
Now we r apart but still am the happiest person for giving me such a beautiful memories for my entire life
Note : love you my dear ex for such beautiful journey  :heart1::inlove:no regrets :fingercross:

WORKS meaning here is --- TO LIVE TOGETHER.
Talking about your experience, i dont wanna extend here (manam manam malla matladukundam :D)

MAYBE HE IS NOT SO LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE YOU :wait: