• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

!!!!!! LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS !!!!

Yes it works !
How - First we need a good telecommunication connection

A good cam for video calls

Time table

Electricity

Mouth to talk

Hands to wave

Etc etc

Find all these plug in things , you are good to go

P.S. There should be Long distance between to have a Long distance

yes, it works :) just u need to give their time for them daily :) long distance but yet make it as much as closer to ur heart, thats enuf :)

Yeah it does work when they both don't look at each other as U and Me and go like We and treat each other as family... I know fair u fear ur mom the most u fight with her but u love her and don't like leaving her... I think the same works here too

Yes it works !
How - First we need a good telecommunication connection

A good cam for video calls

Time table

Electricity

Mouth to talk

Hands to wave

Etc etc

Find all these plug in things , you are good to go

P.S. There should be Long distance between to have a Long distance
AND THE LIST GOES ON........................ :p

E
Yeah it does work when they both don't look at each other as U and Me and go like We and treat each other as family... I know fair u fear ur mom the most u fight with her but u love her and don't like leaving her... I think the same works here too

EM SEPTIVI EM SEPTIVI :d

BUT HOW TO KNOW THAT HE OR SHE IS RIGHT FOR US ?

Actually... Any kind of relationship won't work out without any Commitment between people...:Cwl:

Distance is not barrier... It's Bridge between two hearts... We have to keep things right in Long distance relationships... Otherwise :brokenheart:

And Finally... Don't trust in any kind of relationships... Enjoy yourself... Be Happy...:cool:

E

EM SEPTIVI EM SEPTIVI :d

BUT HOW TO KNOW THAT HE OR SHE IS RIGHT FOR US ?
When u choose the best from the options that's not love... If u already started loving and can't leave him then no question of right or wrong u will like being with him

Actually... Any kind of relationship won't work out without any Commitment between people...:Cwl:

Distance is not barrier... It's Bridge between two hearts... We have to keep things right in Long distance relationships... Otherwise :brokenheart:

And Finally... Don't trust in any kind of relationships... Enjoy yourself... Be Happy...:cool:

YOU MEAN ----- WE SHOUD TREAT EVERYONE AS "PASSING CLOUD"?:wtf:

YOU MEAN ----- WE SHOUD TREAT EVERYONE AS "PASSING CLOUD"?:wtf:
I Said... If there's Commitment... Nothing will go wrong... Even if you fight for some silly matters....:facepalm:

If people Really wants Relationship... they must learn to stick to One... Only One...

THIS TOOOO FASAK !!! DIDNT GET:angryred:
Mee Intlo Fan Unte... Dhaaniki uri veskoni sachhipo... lekapothe... ekkada nundi aina dhooki sachhipo...:facepalm:

It means...

When you find the right one... You can't stop loving him... Definitely the right one will not be in the list of crushes