• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Logging problems

Also it says proxy detected. What does that mean. I am just using my regular wifi from my internet service provider. The message is also displaying my wrong IP address. As per my wifi settings the IPv4 address is 192.168.1.35 and the Ipv4 DNS server is 192.168.1.1. I do not understand much of all this so can anyone help me in this regard.? I have been chatting here with the same settings on my laptop. I haven't changed anything. Can someone guide me how to proceed.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hello again everyone,
I am back to the old site thankfully. Anyways thank you for your time and patience in reading my thread. Maybe I was making some mistake while logging on. Yet I wanna clarify that I don't even know proxy is and I have never used any such thing :)

A Proxy Server Is An Intermediary Server . They Act As Additional Data Security Boundaries Protecting Users From Malicious Activity On The Internet . What is the error code you have seen when you attempt login;
failure ?

A Proxy Server Is An Intermediary Server . They Act As Additional Data Security Boundaries Protecting Users From Malicious Activity On The Internet . What is the error code you have seen when you attempt login;
failure ?
Hello and good evening bro. I am not getting any error code. It just says you are using a proxy server. I have not changed my Internet settings the IP address what it is showing is also wrong.

updates have recently been made to the Beta chat, you have to clear out your cache and the cookies. And it doesn't hurt to hit the refresh 4 times in a row to clear out everything.
Hello and good evening ,
I have tried refreshing a few times but it's not working. I am not too tech savy just have a basic knowledge about computers. I don't know to to clear cookies and cache but I'll look up. Thanks for the advice bro. Much appreciated :)

Cleared the cache and cookies yet I am getting the same message. I haven't changed my internet settings since I have been chatting here which is a period of 4 years now. Now this proxy message is coming. It's strange.

or reset ethernet connection to your pc. it will be fixed and dont use any VPN and check also APN
Hello and good evening bro. It says I am not connected to the ethernet and that DNS thing you told me I can't find it. My network settings says IP assignment: Automatic (DHCP)

I am using a wifi dongle as my laptops internal wifi card is not working but again I have been using the same for the past 6 years and never did I get any such message about using a proxy server. Anyways thanks a ton for your help bro. I guess I'll retire early then . Cheers!!!! :)

It says windows cannot find the said command. Well anyways Thanks a ton again for all your efforts in trying to help me out. Much appreciated :)
I think that it is not issue with your laptop it seems, and it looks like the beta site is detecting your IP address as a Proxy or VPN

I think that it is not issue with your laptop it seems, and it looks like the beta site is detecting your IP address as a Proxy or VPN
Hello and good evening bro. Thank you but I have mobile network issues hence I do not get proper data speed. Thank you for you suggestion. I appreciate all of you who have tried to help me. Thank you again :)