• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Cntrygrl

Power Player
When i try to log in from my phone it tells me to turn off my ip changer. Umm. Tech stupid here. What does that mean? I was able to get in yesterday? Thanks in advance tech helpers. :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::cool1:

Usually this happens when you are using a VPN, try turning it off and see if you can log in.

Is it iPhone or an Android?

@Cntrygrl sorry for this :( today morning, that is your night time. i Blocked one of US network( residential IP range ) of a pedo o_O no idea that he is using the same net of yours lol ( i mean the same network )

Will remove it now.

Haven't been able to get in chat and don't tell me clear the cache cause or download other browsers i shouldn't have to do all this shit when it was working fine last night eh whatever

Haven't been able to get in chat and don't tell me clear the cache cause or download other browsers i shouldn't have to do all this shit when it was working fine last night eh whatever
What is the message you're getting @SenorTaco ? Send a screenshot please, and we do ask thise things because we're trying to help.

OK FOR YOUR INFO @TACO ,CNTRY WAS BLOCKED BECAUSE ZEUS DID A BAN ON A NETWORK THAT A PEDO WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OFF USED ,SADLY WE DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD BLOCKK ONE OF OUR VIPS
AS FOR HE SITE WORK?ING KLAST NIGHT YEAH IT WAS BUT THEN ZEUS DID SOME SITE UPDATES TO FIX GLITCHES THAT NEEDED TO BE FIXED
THE DOWNLOAD AS YOU SO WHINLY MENTION IS FOR THE GOOGLE ISSUES WHICH IS CAUSING TROUBLE WITH THE CAMS SO IT HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH USING THE SITE

WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER USING THE SITE IF ITS JUST TO BITCH ABOUT IT EVERY FUCKING TIME
YOU BITCH WHEN THERE ARE GLITCHES AND BUGS AND NOW YOU STILL BITCH WHEN ZEUS SPENT HIS TIME AND HIS MONEY FIXING THEM
ITS SIMPLE EITHER STOP BITCHING AND BE GRATEFUL YOU HAVE A PLACE TO CHAT OR FUCK OFF SERIOUSLY

THE SITE HAD A UPDATE YOU NEED TO CLEAR YOUR BROWSER HISTORY AND CACHE LIKE ZEUS SAID
IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ THE THREADS I DID AND ZEUS DID YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND IT AND WHY WE SAY IT

did i mention anyone elses name nope i didn't so why is it when i bring up something i get attacked i think aph all u do is love to attack me it's your 1 goal in life to yell at me you shouldn't worry about me i'm not that important i'm just trying to figure out why i chat get in chat nothing more nothing less and from now on i'm talking to either zeus or SG not you so leave me alone thanks

She's not atacking you senor, she explained today on the thread the updates, and zeus posted more info about a issue with the chrome browser. You complained but didn't give us any visual aid so we'll know what's going on and tat can be fixed. Zeus spent too much time, sleepless nights to keep everything going, if you1r going to complain about it,please provide the info we ask, and please do it at least in a kinder way. Aphrodite has explained, Zeus expained and I explained again, no more info needed about it, but if yuo still got issues why did n't you post the screenshot like other users do? How can we help if you won't really show us what's going on?

Screenshot of what it goes straight to the room menu then freezes nothing it doesn't say anything just won't let me proceed oh and yes she was attacking me its what she does

wow paranoid much serioulsy .. attacking you dude I have more important users to think about then your whining ass ,what's the matter don't wanna clear your history and cache just in case you can't reblock admins again ..just so you know pretty much been seeing what you say for a while now

yeah i need a 3rd party here cause obviously there is some type of bias going on here i mean all i asked in the beginning is why i can't get in chat and i gotta get attacked i mean isn't it your job to help people if not why are you an admin in the 1st place ? i mean i'm no one just a lowly chatter but i guess it makes you feel good about yourself to trash me it's ok i can handle it and as far as talking about you i don't even mention your name anywheres at all your pretty much invisible to me so like i said before stop talking to me i'll get my help from others who actually care about their chatters

hence what I did when I wrote the thread while the update was doing..the thread today's update Friday 13th July which has all info Zeus gave ..did you look at it because others did who used the info and they got in fine ..but it was also repeated on the thread Zeus made about the cam issues because of Google permission ...and them even after that you came here and still complained about it on something that nothing even to do with the update or a site glitch but was caused by a network block because of multiple screens shot of a pedo WE have been dealing with so YES I did help users by given out the info ...TY

Let's be reasonable now, shall we?

Yesterday for a few minutes no one could get in because of the updates Z was inserting. And let's say it real quick just to remind you and others that might still bitch about things, updates and fixes that you guys have been complaining constantly! Every day is a pm message we admins get "chat sucks" "why no bold" "omg this user list" it is not a one time thing, it's every minute of every day! Then Z finally fixes most of the glitches, we inform you about it and tell you what to do to get it all working, inform you also of possible issues you may encounter if you use specific browsers and yet you complain?????????
Do you any of you believe chat owners and staff members of other sites go out of their way, make threads on their forums to ask for your opinions like Zeus and his team do????? NO!
The info is there, do it and if it doesn't work just inform us and wait for the bug to be fixed, there's absolutely no need to keep complaining. We can read it once and worl on it. All I am asking here is the smallest amount of respect. I mean come on....... We're doing everything we can to help everyone and when I say everyone I mean everyone! No one was attacking anyone like seriously....... why make such a big deal out of things? I just don't get it. And the reason why she's admin here is because of all the work she's done over this 4 years. Of sleepless nights, time and effort dedicated to the site. That's why she's admin.

Now before anyone come and start accusing me of not allowing people to speak their minds and blah blah blah, I'll even make it in bold: you can all post your thoughts, complaints and whatever. But please learn how to wait! We never leave any of you without an answer! And the issues you're having will be solved.

Thank you very much

Just one last thing I gotta say: before complaining try at least doing everything is asked for. There's an obvious reason why we ask and it is because we want to help and allow all users to enjoy chat room. It's exhausting helping and get this much of disrespect every single time. Be happy that yuo got a whole staff that cares and is always more than willing to help, and for once try to understand our side also. You are one of the people that was always complaining about things not being fixed, we fixed it and Rose posted the thread and informed everybody and you included, and yet more complaints.... I mean what more do you want? We spend days there, nights, a big amount of our times because we care. She has been doing this for 4 years now, I think that time speaks for itself, and that time and time again in moments of crisis she was always there for everybody. Then ok you have the right to complain, you complained, but how much was that? We saw it we asked info, we wanna know what's wrong, we then give out more info and you don't want to do what's bing asked? And when she called you out on it she was attacking? No sorry, she really wasn't. She called you out, just as I did on the other thread about the cams when you said you were not going to download anything to use the site. So please be less stuborn and let us help, and just one thing, on chat you blocked her so how can she know how to help or that you even want her help? The block button means you don't want to interact with that person, and by blocking admins it sends a message loud and clear "I don't want you miding my business". So it is confusing to me, we're here to help, and yet get blocked, so how can we help??? I know you din't block me, and even though I don't agree with the way you've said things here, I'll help whenever needed. But how can Rose even try help if she can't see you? It' a bit unfair and immature in my opinion, and seriously I'm tired of it. You complained we heard you, we offered help and yet you accused her of attacking you when she didn't..... Did I attack you too? Cause like I just said, I also called you out on it, so when I do this I'm attacking people? Again confusing. All I see here is staff trying to help and everything we say being taken as BS, attack etc... I'm legit very tolerant and calm, maybe I'm just on a bad day, but today I've had it with this. You attacked her tbh when you said she doesn't help, that she doesn't do this and that, and why she's admin. You have no idea how much crap she puts up with, and the amount of crap I put up with in this short time I've been admin, imagine her with 4 years of it???? Now this is not only to you, and no I'm not attacking, I'm just tired of seeing this happen over and over, and I try to remain neutral and not get involved so I can help better, but I know the shit she gets everyday from different people that don't even know her and think they're entitled to talk shit about her and to her, sorry I'm not having it this time. Long post I know, almost a book, but sorry, today I don't care about it (and sorry Z but I had to say this) She's a great admin, who has been doing this longer than anyone, who has done a lot, given a lot, and deserves to be respected, and keep in mind that respecting it doesn't mean you have to agree. So please show her some respect, I think she's done more than enough to get that from the people who have been chatting on zozo regularly for years now, and have got help from her whenever needed.