• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Little more comfortable being myself...

TheWanderer

Active Ranker
Something I’m learning about myself…

Lately I’ve noticed that I get irritated when I feel I’m not being heard, understood or appreciated.

And honestly, sometimes my reaction isn't very graceful. I speak louder, try harder to make my point, or feel the need to somehow make my presence felt.

The funny thing is, I've spent years being perfectly okay sitting quietly while other people took the space. I never really cared.

So why does it bother me now?

Maybe I’ve become more aware of myself. Maybe I’ve started comparing. Maybe I just don't want to feel invisible anymore.

And then there are these silly little moments… like making coffee for everyone and realising quite clearly that nobody liked it. It shouldn't matter. But for a moment, it did.

I'm beginning to understand that I don't always need to be liked, understood or appreciated.

Sometimes people won't like what I say. Sometimes they won't notice me. Sometimes someone else will get all the attention.

And maybe I don't have to do anything about it.

I don't want to become indifferent.

I just want to become a little less bothered.

A little less eager to prove.

A little more comfortable with simply being myself.
 
Something I’m learning about myself…

Lately I’ve noticed that I get irritated when I feel I’m not being heard, understood or appreciated.

And honestly, sometimes my reaction isn't very graceful. I speak louder, try harder to make my point, or feel the need to somehow make my presence felt.

The funny thing is, I've spent years being perfectly okay sitting quietly while other people took the space. I never really cared.

So why does it bother me now?

Maybe I’ve become more aware of myself. Maybe I’ve started comparing. Maybe I just don't want to feel invisible anymore.

And then there are these silly little moments… like making coffee for everyone and realising quite clearly that nobody liked it. It shouldn't matter. But for a moment, it did.

I'm beginning to understand that I don't always need to be liked, understood or appreciated.

Sometimes people won't like what I say. Sometimes they won't notice me. Sometimes someone else will get all the attention.

And maybe I don't have to do anything about it.

I don't want to become indifferent.

I just want to become a little less bothered.

A little less eager to prove.

A little more comfortable with simply being myself.
That transition from wanting to be heard to finally realizing peace comes from not needing validation is pure growth. Beautifully written! "
 
Something I’m learning about myself…

Lately I’ve noticed that I get irritated when I feel I’m not being heard, understood or appreciated.

And honestly, sometimes my reaction isn't very graceful. I speak louder, try harder to make my point, or feel the need to somehow make my presence felt.

The funny thing is, I've spent years being perfectly okay sitting quietly while other people took the space. I never really cared.

So why does it bother me now?

Maybe I’ve become more aware of myself. Maybe I’ve started comparing. Maybe I just don't want to feel invisible anymore.

And then there are these silly little moments… like making coffee for everyone and realising quite clearly that nobody liked it. It shouldn't matter. But for a moment, it did.

I'm beginning to understand that I don't always need to be liked, understood or appreciated.

Sometimes people won't like what I say. Sometimes they won't notice me. Sometimes someone else will get all the attention.

And maybe I don't have to do anything about it.

I don't want to become indifferent.

I just want to become a little less bothered.

A little less eager to prove.

A little more comfortable with simply being myself.
Beautifully written
 
Something I’m learning about myself…

Lately I’ve noticed that I get irritated when I feel I’m not being heard, understood or appreciated.

And honestly, sometimes my reaction isn't very graceful. I speak louder, try harder to make my point, or feel the need to somehow make my presence felt.

The funny thing is, I've spent years being perfectly okay sitting quietly while other people took the space. I never really cared.

So why does it bother me now?

Maybe I’ve become more aware of myself. Maybe I’ve started comparing. Maybe I just don't want to feel invisible anymore.

And then there are these silly little moments… like making coffee for everyone and realising quite clearly that nobody liked it. It shouldn't matter. But for a moment, it did.

I'm beginning to understand that I don't always need to be liked, understood or appreciated.

Sometimes people won't like what I say. Sometimes they won't notice me. Sometimes someone else will get all the attention.

And maybe I don't have to do anything about it.

I don't want to become indifferent.

I just want to become a little less bothered.

A little less eager to prove.

A little more comfortable with simply being myself.
You sing your song nightingale

Shine in your glory, those who have eyes will notice....

Speak up, be assertive, do not stifle yourself in modesty. Be great, superb person you are.
Take criticism in its own stride and be better. Do not shy away from a challenge.

I don't know how to tell you this,
Stand on a table and shout if you want to be heard. Do not, keep quite just because others don't want to listen to you. Most people are just sheep, they follow.
Be the leader.
 
Top