• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lights on or off

A light should be on (not bright one though) as you should know what are you doing and to see the expressions of your partner.

You should enjoy the moments looking at the expressions

I would prefer candles in the full room with roses on the bed and a nice aromatic perfume sprayed so it becomes more romantic

In the dark, I can see in the dark because I was a good boy and ate all my carrots when I was younger...

But in all seriousness, I like sex in the day time when it's light, but prefer it in the dark, I've never had a problem

I'm Virgin...:rolleyes:
If you need to join virgin club u need to apply for virgin boy certificate first the leader of virgin club @Mrbean will sign it and moreover the rules and regulations are to be told by my assistant virgin club vice president of zozo @VAMC kindly contact him to get more info on this.

Thanks & regards
Mr bean (virgin boy)
President virgin boys club of zozo
Zozo tamil chat & forum

If you need to join virgin club u need to apply for virgin boy certificate first the leader of virgin club @Mrbean will sign it and moreover the rules and regulations are to be told by my assistant virgin club vice president of zozo @VAMC kindly contact him to get more info on this.

Thanks & regards
Mr bean (virgin boy)
President virgin boys club of zozo
Zozo tamil chat & forum
Join me too MrBean :highfive: