• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Life with coronavirus

snuggy

Favoured Frenzy
As we are all affected by coronavirus to some extent, we will have to alter our lifestyle in some manner for next few months. What are the changes you think are necessary?

For me, no use of public transport is the priority, and less use of bike as it kind of leaves you exposed to all the dust and what not. Work from home might continue for few more months too. And that leads to less physical activity. Therefore i need to increase the exercise frequency.

The travel plans are on hold too, for at least 6 months after the end of lockdown. As you can never be sure if the actual infected number of people has reduced.

What else would you add to this?

PS: Yay, i got the 1st Q&A Thread :cool:

For me being what they c;lass as a "key worker" not much has really changed for me, except the use of sooooooooooo much hand sanitiser

The idea of work from home has shifted immensely from a luxury to a necessity.

The whole concept of enjoying the first day, the first show of our favourite movie in a theatre near you will go through a dramatic change will be made available right in the comfort of your home