• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Let's have a class

Rockzz

Epic Legend
DEAR MEN :
Do you know…
“That when you enter a woman, you are actually INSIDE of another human being, you are inside of her?
Have you ever realized how sacred this is?
That this is the closest thing to oneness that you will ever experience, and that she holds this gift for you…
That you can return to the womb and to the point of creation…
That you can plant the seeds of creation as well…
That when you leave her, she feels the separation as you physically pull out and leave her empty…
That being allowed inside of her is a gift, an honoring, something sacred, and that it is your job to know, respect and honor this…
That her heart is connected to her sex, and when you want to enter her sex, you enter her heart as well…
That she feels everything when you enter her, as all of your energy is being passed on and into her. Therefore, you have a responsibility of entering with a transparency of your intentions, as she will feel all the ways you might use her to avoid feeling your own pain or emotions. You need to be mindful and aware about why you are entering her, and what you are filling her up with…
That “sex” is the cosmic union of the feminine and the masculine energy, a sacred meeting of polarities, and that it has nothing to do with reaching orgasm, lasting long enough, the size, another number for your collection, or your worth…
That truly opening up a woman, is about going deep, but not going deep within her, going deep within yourself, knowing yourself, and the deeper you are able to enter yourself, the deeper you can enter a woman as well…”

class dismissed
FB_IMG_1709646840167.jpg

How to love a man.
UNDERSTAND. He will never be perfect. At some point he will be inconsistent. Sometimes he will be impatient. Sometimes it will be hard for him to handle your mood swings. He gets angry too. His mood changes as well.​
FREEDOM. Give him the freedom to do the things that he likes. Do not box him. Do not choke him in the neck. The truth is, if he really loves you, he will never do things that will hurt you. He has a life to live so do not take that away from him. You are not his world. You are just a part of it.
RECIPROCATE. Make efforts for him too. Ask him how his day went. Ask him what went wrong. Love him hard as well. Be patient with him too.
RESPECT. You have to respect his choices and decisions. Give him respect that he deserves.
AFFECTION. Show him that you care. Wrap him with warm hugs. Show to him that you are always there for him.
ATTENTION. Like you, he needs your attention too. He needs reassurance as well that he is the only one for you. Do not give him reasons to doubt you.
There will never be a perfect man. At some point, you will get disappointed and upset because he did not become the man you expect him to be. But because you love him you accept every bits of him. If he is worth the risk, keep him.

Class dismissed
FB_IMG_1709648248050.jpg

DEAR MEN :
Do you know…
“That when you enter a woman, you are actually INSIDE of another human being, you are inside of her?
That this is the closest thing to oneness that you will ever experience, and that she holds this gift for you…
That when you leave her, she feels the separation as you physically pull out and leave her empty…
That being allowed inside of her is a gift, an honoring, something sacred, and that it is your job to know, respect and honor this…
That her heart is connected to her sex, and when you want to enter her sex, you enter her heart as well…
That she feels everything when you enter her, as all of your energy is being passed on and into her. Therefore, you have a responsibility of entering with a transparency of your intentions, as she will feel all the ways you might use her to avoid feeling your own pain or emotions. You need to be mindful and aware about why you are entering her, and what you are filling her up with…
That “sex” is the cosmic union of the feminine and the masculine energy, a sacred meeting of polarities, and that it has nothing to do with reaching orgasm, lasting long enough, the size, another number for your collection, or your worth…
That truly opening up a woman, is about going deep, but not going deep within her, going deep within yourself, knowing yourself, and the deeper you are able to enter yourself, the deeper you can enter a woman as well…”

class dismissed
View attachment 212060
:wondering::wondering:

Love a Man
Don't take things for granted. He doesn't need to do everything for you, if he did, it's because he wants to, good or bad.

Don't treat him like an object, respect him as a human being. He is allowed to have his emotions and feelings, good or bad. He can make his own decisions, good or bad.

Respect, appreciate and be proud of him, for what he is, for who he is.

Don’t try to change him, but if he wants to make some changes in himself, be supportive and be there for him.

Don’t use emotional manipulation. Such as saying “if you love me, you do xxxx”.

Open for clear communications. If there is a problem or misunderstanding, don’t make him feel the threat of you leaving him. You can be pissed off for a bit, then calm down and talk about the problem, and understand why you or him did it in that way, and how you two should work on it from this moment on.

Grow up with him, learn new things with each other.

Be supportive. Even the world turns on him, he knows you’ve got his back.

Love and respect his family and friends, because they are your family and friends, too.

:)

Being in a relationship with a hard-working man is not for everyone ✨
This is why some women these days are interested in men with no life perspective.
Having a relationship with a hard working man is to understand that he might not always be available for you.
You may think, there are times where he will not always seem invested in the relationship, but its not the case at all, its quite the opposite, he wakes up every morning and works hard every chance he can to create a stable future for you.
You need to understand there will be days where he will most likely be tired and he'll barely have time to take a shower and give you a kiss and head to bed to get some much needed sleep to start it all over again the first thing in the morning.
Do not take this kind of man for granted.
He might come off a little rough around the edges because of his dirty callused hands and greased stained shirt, but this man will love you with a type of love you have never experienced before.
So here is to the hardworking men that are married to the woman of their dreams that get up every morning and work hard everyday for their families in order to live a life they have always dreamed of.

Class dismissed
FB_IMG_1709724380886.jpg

I can still remember the time when I begged for love. I lost my colors. I settled for the "maybe", the "I'll see if I can" and the "I'm tired". I endured the pain of every no, and over time I started to believe that maybe, just maybe, that's what I deserve. That I should just be grateful for the rare "yes" and just sit in the corner waiting.

It took some time, but when I finally realized that I'm slowly turning into this broken soul I always feared to be, I tried my best to get up and walk away. Step by step, I dragged my feet, and that's when I learned that one of the most difficult things to do in life is to walk away from things that you've always wanted. But I did it.

I did it because every day seemed like it's raining and I wanted to see the sun again. I did it for the days when I would laugh so hard my stomach would hurt. I did it because I wanted to believe that despite the messed up person that I am, despite all the scars and the holes in my chest, I deserve another shot at happiness.

I know it took a while, but I couldn't be prouder.

I did it.

Class dismissed
FB_IMG_1709758252074.jpg

Become your own best friend.

I used to depend so much on people to give me happiness not knowing I am the only person that could give myself happiness.

Over the years I expect people to always stay by my side so that I am not alone and I can be happy, but nothing is permanent, not even human live. Therefore, I decided to quit.

I quit having others to control on my own happiness. And that is why I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There was many nights I spent crying myself to sleep, sad, and lonely with almost every given heartache.

Over time, I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the pain. It's a process, and I am still learning how to do it, but I have gotten so much better. I can honestly say that I am my own best friend.

Love yourself and treat yourself as you would treat your very best friend. You deserve the same love you given to others and there is nobody that could give the same love to you like you give to yourself.

Class dismissed
images.jpeg

DEAR MEN :
Do you know…

class dismissed
View attachment 212060

THE THINGS A WOMAN DOES THAT ANNOYS HER MAN/HUSBAND

1. Double standards. Don't have the mentality of you can do little or no wrong and he is to blame for every mess in your love life

2. Refusal to move on. Don't dwell on an issue that you both have addressed. Learn to look forward

3. Unlovable tendencies. Don't frustrate his attempt to love you by being picky, withdrawing, rigid, difficult and harsh

4. Silent treatment. Don't shut out the same man you claim to love even when angry with him. This solves nothing

5. Blowing things out of proportion. Don't magnify an issue that you lose sight of the bigger picture. Don't exaggerate just to show him how badly he has messed up

6. Condescending attitude. Don't belittle him, or talk to him in a disrespectful way even if you earn more than him

7. Dependency on feelings. Learn to control your emotions and don't be shifty and inconsistent, you're hot then cold, in then out

8. Materialism. Don't make life to be about things. It's good to have a good lifestyle but don't be superficial. Have depth

9. Impatience. Appreciate his growth. Growth is growth no matter how big or slow. Appreciate the process you two have to go through

10. Flirting. Don't flirt with other men claiming you are bored. That is a form of unfaithfulness

11. Baseless suspicion. Don't assume he is doing wrong or is cheating based on your own personal insecurities

12. Forcing issues. Don't force your man to be who he is not. Don't wish him to be another man you admire, in fact, don't admire another man above him. Inspire him to be the best original him

Class dismissed
FB_IMG_1709830492989.jpg

1. Double standards. Don't have the mentality of you can do little or no wrong and he is to blame for every mess in your love life

2. Refusal to move on. Don't dwell on an issue that you both have addressed. Learn to look forward

3. Unlovable tendencies. Don't frustrate his attempt to love you by being picky, withdrawing, rigid, difficult and harsh

4. Silent treatment. Don't shut out the same man you claim to love even when angry with him. This solves nothing

5. Blowing things out of proportion. Don't magnify an issue that you lose sight of the bigger picture. Don't exaggerate just to show him how badly he has messed up

6. Condescending attitude. Don't belittle him, or talk to him in a disrespectful way even if you earn more than him

7. Dependency on feelings. Learn to control your emotions and don't be shifty and inconsistent, you're hot then cold, in then out

8. Materialism. Don't make life to be about things. It's good to have a good lifestyle but don't be superficial. Have depth

9. Impatience. Appreciate his growth. Growth is growth no matter how big or slow. Appreciate the process you two have to go through

10. Flirting. Don't flirt with other men claiming you are bored. That is a form of unfaithfulness

11. Baseless suspicion. Don't assume he is doing wrong or is cheating based on your own personal insecurities

12. Forcing issues. Don't force your man to be who he is not. Don't wish him to be another man you admire, in fact, don't admire another man above him. Inspire him to be the best original him

Class dismissed
View attachment 212886
:clapping:

Class dismissed
View attachment 212886

May you always remember......

It’s OK to be Upset, but it’s Never OK to be CRUEL.

Rage, hate, resentment and jealousy do not change the hearts of others – they only change yours.

Every moment whatever life brings you is guiding you back to YOU. When circumstance feel harsh and bitter, remember that it is an invitation inward where only Light exists. In this world of hate there has to be a light. Be that Light and spread some Love. ❤☀

Class dismissed
FB_IMG_1709957901226.jpg

May you always remember......

It’s OK to be Upset, but it’s Never OK to be CRUEL.

Rage, hate, resentment and jealousy do not change the hearts of others – they only change yours.

Every moment whatever life brings you is guiding you back to YOU. When circumstance feel harsh and bitter, remember that it is an invitation inward where only Light exists. In this world of hate there has to be a light. Be that Light and spread some Love. ❤☀

Class dismissed
View attachment 213404
Exactly one shouldn't forget his/her true self... :clapping:

We need to be with someone who understands emotional trauma, possesses intelligence, and gives us the world without us even asking. Countless nights go by, and we find ourselves praying that maybe tomorrow we will find our soulmate who will make everything feel like a book that Nicholas Sparks wrote.

We need to be with someone who notices us on a daily basis, respects us, admires us, and treats us like a priority rather than an option.

We need to be with someone who wants to protect our well-being and invests their time in our own happiness.

We need to be with someone who isn't afraid to hurt other people's feelings to protect ours.

We need to be with someone who wakes up every day looking for new ways to love us.

We need to be with someone who chooses us under any circumstance.

We need to be with someone who refuses to entertain any other person that's not us.

We need to be with someone who will continue chasing us long after they have already had us.

We all will eventually find someone who will give us the love and affection we have always longed for, but you always have to remember no matter what... It’s never too late to find someone who appreciates and values you for who you truly are as a person inside and out. Take my advice .... and always remember that your time is precious. So don't waste it on someone who doesn't realize you are too.

Class dismissed
FB_IMG_1710006496727.jpg

We need to be with someone who understands emotional trauma, possesses intelligence, and gives us the world without us even asking. Countless nights go by, and we find ourselves praying that maybe tomorrow we will find our soulmate who will make everything feel like a book that Nicholas Sparks wrote.

We need to be with someone who notices us on a daily basis, respects us, admires us, and treats us like a priority rather than an option.

We need to be with someone who wants to protect our well-being and invests their time in our own happiness.

We need to be with someone who isn't afraid to hurt other people's feelings to protect ours.

We need to be with someone who wakes up every day looking for new ways to love us.

We need to be with someone who chooses us under any circumstance.

We need to be with someone who refuses to entertain any other person that's not us.

We need to be with someone who will continue chasing us long after they have already had us.

We all will eventually find someone who will give us the love and affection we have always longed for, but you always have to remember no matter what... It’s never too late to find someone who appreciates and values you for who you truly are as a person inside and out. Take my advice .... and always remember that your time is precious. So don't waste it on someone who doesn't realize you are too.

Class dismissed
View attachment 213631
:)

I'm going to say this once.

Never get into a serious relationship until you're finished being single.

Never invite someone into your life if you don't have the space for them in your life to begin with.

Never open up a person's heart with no intention on catching them when they fall in love with you.

There are good genuine people in the dating world right now willing to give everything they are to have a stable and healthy relationship with someone they have longed for ever since they can remember.

Take my advice and if you're not ready to step up to the plate, take your hands off another person's future.

Class dismissed
images.jpeg