• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Let them lose you

Rockzz

Epic Legend
You need to let people lose you
Let them go along with the crowd
Let them believe what they want to believe Let them think they have better
Let them sleep on your worth

Because in due time they will realize the mistake they made, and it will be just enough time for you to accept that you're better off without them.

Because in due time they will realize the mistake they made, and it will be just enough time for you to accept that you're better off without them.
Well understood, thanks for inspiring me..

Lo me khamos ho gai las.skype.gif

One can be excused...
It's okay
Opps hey hey calm down. Everyone should keep this matter in mind. I have been here for a long time so I have seen what happened and what did not happen when the rules were broken. I am not one to forgive or punish, I said it as a friend so that this mistake does not happen again or this matter this will affect the ID...

Opps hey hey calm down. Everyone should keep this matter in mind. I have been here for a long time so I have seen what happened and what did not happen when the rules were broken. I am not one to forgive or punish, I said it as a friend so that this mistake does not happen again or this matter this will affect the ID...
Heartily Obliged...
I'll take care..