• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMë_Ånü

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
Heyaa greetings to the zozo administrator n respective staff

Im a user from Telugu room with same nick itsme_anu on chat side

I would like to share some issues happening in Telugu room
There is a slight increase in abusing in Telugu room there is no one to take some action even if we ignore the I'd they wantedly comesup with new ids n keepon abusing us..... Even if we ignored the msgs they post on wall makes us feel uncomfortable

Most of the mods are being inactive n unable to help us but they are very helpful whenever they stay on wall n I'm not complaining against any mods .

Whenever our admin vamc n room mod ramchandan are active they try to prevent the spambusers ramchandan is really working hard to stop the abusers but no one is available to ban the users

So i request u to consider this as a serious issue n request u to add one or more uni mods who is mostly active on wall n can held the responsibilities properly

Thank you for ur time

@Administrator @Aphrodite
@Pinkcandy @Hades

Last edited:

There is a slight increase in abusing in Telugu room there is no one to take some action even if we ignore the I'd they wantedly comesup with new ids n keepon abusing us..... Even if we ignored the msgs they post on wall makes us feel uncomfortable

Most of the mods are being inactive n unable to help us but they are very helpful whenever they stay on wall n I'm not complaining against any mods .

Whenever our admin vamc n room mod ramchandan are active they try to prevent the spambusers ramchandan is really working hard to stop the abusers but no one is available to ban the users

So i request u to consider this as a serious issue n request u to add one or more uni mods who is mostly active on wall n can held the responsibilities properly

Thank you for ur time

@Pinkcandy @Hades
as of last night i've made my way in to indian chat (was seeing about another complaint made against a mod ) so now i will be lurking as back up . again i will say we can only do so much and request you use your block buttons

as of last night i've made my way in to indian chat (was seeing about another complaint made against a mod ) so now i will be lurking as back up . again i will say we can only do so much and request you use your block buttons
That's a valid point @Aphrodite but if i block the abuser it's only me who can't see the abusers msgs but what about others they can see the msgs n when if they convey their msgs it's feel like disgusting

U can check the rooms once the admins n super admins n mods are working well but at the time of their absence the rooms turns into

Tamil room : spamming
Hindi room : abusing
Now Telugu room is joining the list with lots of irritating guys underage guys etc

Ok blocking is a better option if it's just one I'd but these guys wantedly irritating the girls with multiple ids if they ignore them please we have only 3 uni mods for complete ISC which is not enough consider this as a request to make zozo more user friendly

Last edited:
That's a valid point @Aphrodite but if i block the abuser it's only me who can't see the abusers msgs but what about others they can see the msgs n when if they convey their msgs it's feel like disgusting

U can check the rooms once the admins n super admins n mods are working well but at the time of their absence the rooms turns into

Tamil room : spamming
Hindi room : abusing
Now Telugu room is joining the list with lots of irritating guys underage guys etc

Ok blocking is a better option if it's just one I'd buy these guys wantedly irritating the girls with multiple ids if they ignore them please we have only 3 uni mods for complete ISC which is not enough consider this as a request to make zozo more user friendly
blocking them is for your own well being ,people who tell you whats being said are just as bad as the spammer and abusers ,abusers and spammers do it to get a reaction ,everyone needs to just block them ,ignore them and let staff when on deal with them
when they see you aren't reacting they will just be embarassing themselves in public and get bored

blocking them is for your own well being ,people who tell you whats being said are just as bad as the spammer and abusers ,abusers and spammers do it to get a reaction ,everyone needs to just block them ,ignore them and let staff when on deal with them
when they see you aren't reacting they will just be embarassing themselves in public and get bored
I just read that u will be in ISC from now on thats a good sign for us n mean while i request u to just stay in invisible mode for one day n check how much time that the mods are available n how much time they are inactive u will understand the situation aphro :angel::heart1:

Thank you for ur time

@Pinkcandy @Hades
Thanks for letting everyone know about the main issue, As we have discussed about the issue earlier what i feel is we need more presence from the staff who have power to ban, Everytime i see an abuser i just mute and search for unimods on behalf of @Harman 26 he is my close friend and he also comes searching for unimods daily i feel adding one more unimod who is available most of the time in zozo can make our indian chat rooms better.(mostly the hindi room) Thanks for taking this as a valid request @Aphrodite @Hades and thanks to both of you for your presence in indian chat side too.

Thanks for letting everyone know about the main issue, As we have discussed about the issue earlier what i feel is we need more presence from the staff who have power to ban, Everytime i see an abuser i just mute and search for unimods on behalf of @Harman 26 he is my close friend and he also comes searching for unimods daily i feel adding one more unimod who is available most of the time in zozo can make our indian chat rooms better.(mostly the hindi room) Thanks for taking this as a valid request @Aphrodite @Hades and thanks to both of you for your presence in indian chat side too.
I would like to have some personal convo on this along with u n @Aphrodite n @Hades too

Thank you for ur time

@Pinkcandy @Hades
Akka ignore tap is bliss !❤️

Thank you for ur time

@Pinkcandy @Hades
Actually me and @VAMC had a discussion about this id 2 days back and we have seen his old activity something named rider but not active much. Main thing is that he is aware of dynamic ip and keeps coming back changing his ip and knows all the loop holes in this site. As far as mods and admins available they can just mute him. Best option is to ignore, when no one reacts or tags him he has no other option.

Status
Not open for further replies.