• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Kya aap POINTS badhana chahte ho ?? Solution - 2 !!

You didn't have to spill it like that
:emo:
Its a nice trick. Why tell the newbies duh
Exactly, not to share every secret :p

The post is quite funny, as much as i understood.. i am new though.. and i was in fun mood, so reading comments. I have a request if you can please add a note that if someone doesn't know english. I hope these threads continue. Thank you :bandid:
@00Wolfie00 Hehe thanks !! Will continue if I get more content, lol :rofl1:
As I said above my English isn't that good, I can try translating, but I won't be able to add funny phrases in English, still will try to add a translation note below the post, next time :Like:

Aap dhanya ho swaami..
Charan sparsh kar le apke

:Cwl:
Mat karo charan sparsh, aapki kripa score me jhalakti rahi, isme hi hamari khushi chupi hai :Cwl:

Wow this one is pure gold :Cwl: hindi mein itna majedaar post forum mein aur nhi dekha. Kya khub likhti ho Ayu humour ke sath:clapping:
Waiting for the next part :Like:
Thanks Spiruu @SPIRIT !!
Ab main itni bhi kuch khaas nahi hehehe (in Shinchan's voice).

I Exactly, not to share every secret :p

@00Wolfie00 Hehe thanks !! Will continue if I get more content, lol :rofl1:
As I said above my English isn't that good, I can try translating, but I won't be able to add funny phrases in English, still will try to add a translation note below the post, next time :Like:
It's cool, i can understand Hindi and English aram se. It was for the hateful guy in comment:Cwl: i just had to tag him, no reasons needed.. great going:Like:

let me take the Liberty to suggest few more :

- what color commode you use ( I suggested this to @BuroBhaam
- if you eat beetroot is your pee color yellow or red ?
- what’s your tooth brush color and brand you use
- do you use water or paper to wipe your ass?
Etc!
Of course you suggested this for me and I became a Pro member with the help of your suggestions. You create positive vibes wherever you go. Love you man.

It's good you are soo much active on forum...and working hard to get points....but spamming whole forum with threads just to get points is not good i guess...i mean some people who just post less but their good threads just vanishes in storm of these threads.
I mean i post once in a week and i hope that my thread should reach more people but all these "KON BANEGA CROREPATI"(threads with QUESTION MARK) ruins everything.
HAHA!! that's why i stopped posting any thread:bandid:
As we all know...we all need almost 1 yr old account on forum to get badge, then why people so crazy and thirsty to get all these points man??
and I am sure 1yr is more more then enough to get desired points to get desired badge. It's only like you are eating food of whole year in just few days.
More points on your account will not nominate you for "BHARAT RATNA" or "NOBEL PRIZE" or "OSCAR"....or anything u looking for.

DON'T BE ACTIVE ON FORUM JUST FOR POINTS OR SPAM THREADS(2 threads in a day are enough), INSTEAD TAKE INTREST IN WHAT OTHERS POSTING, WHATS HAPPENING AROUND AND THERE ARE MANY MORE THINDS TO EXPLORE HERE.

I remember...one rule was made by @AmoRoUs ❤️ that u can post only 2 thread in a day!! But after she had gone everything just fu*ked up.
Again that phase has came that people are just active here for points only and really no one caring about good content.
Post what u wanna post its all open their is no censorship here but there should be limit, not always staff members will set limits you people should also be mature enough and think urself that what am i doing is in limit or not. I was thinking of making separate thread for raising this issue, but that thread would also be blown in storm of threads :map:.
EVEN @Somaiya Karn Karn posted one thread, that thread was right i guess but some people took that in wrong way and that thread just became "LOK SABHA" , people were just arguing and debating and eventually replies in thread were closed by @Pinkcandy, her best way to end a debate:holiday::makeup:

SO, this comment is just my opinion and my views on whats happening :heystop:
DISCLAIMER- HERE I DON'T WANNA HURT ANYONE( even I don't care!!:yawn:)
:map:Ooopsss!! ...am just tired of writing this much.....lemme have some **SPRITE- DAR K AAGE JEET H**:Devil::sweat:

Last edited: