• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Kya aap POINTS badhana chahte ho ?? Solution - 2 !!

v

@Vikaash translation for you as asked

this thread has been made with the permission of the respectiver users used in this thread
are you new on forum ?
do you have no freinds on forum ?
she has created a thread on same topic before as solution - 1 if thats not working then then thread is for you

see gave an example saying if you want high reaction scores then ask questions
for example
bekhayali is on forum from more than a year still has a little bit higher scores than you because she doesnt ask questions
and you newbie came here from only 1 month and gonna reach close to her in reaction scores
( because you post too many threads asking questions )

she created a funny skit ( which is way too long to translate you could ask someone on forum who is free too do it )
she said firstly when you came you were sad ( black and white filter) and you were bewildered to see the our seniors the legendary god of forum @Deepak Kiran ( and you are excited to know about their life what how where etc )

and you were thinkign how to get more score than deepak kiran ( which is practically not possible in this year atleast)

and then you started asking question from everyone about their life ( so that these thoughts dont make a home in your mind )
and like asking asking you got 1000+ points bro hehe

after this they are some hindi refrences comedy ones hard to translate and will take time

@Vikaash now understood bro the thread hehe
From today you're my translator+_+

yesss you should have decided it on the day when

i made you say coca cola without touching lips and made you fool lol

and as my lips and tongue move so much i am good to go to get a job of translator

and it will be great to be your translator, those who try on you and dont know hindi

i can translate them wrong things and make my way clear lol
:Cwl::Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:
@Somaiya Karn kick him beat him how much u want

v

@Vikaash translation for you as asked

this thread has been made with the permission of the respectiver users used in this thread
are you new on forum ?
do you have no freinds on forum ?
she has created a thread on same topic before as solution - 1 if thats not working then then thread is for you

see gave an example saying if you want high reaction scores then ask questions
for example
bekhayali is on forum from more than a year still has a little bit higher scores than you because she doesnt ask questions
and you newbie came here from only 1 month and gonna reach close to her in reaction scores
( because you post too many threads asking questions )

she created a funny skit ( which is way too long to translate you could ask someone on forum who is free too do it )
she said firstly when you came you were sad ( black and white filter) and you were bewildered to see the our seniors the legendary god of forum @Deepak Kiran ( and you are excited to know about their life what how where etc )

and you were thinkign how to get more score than deepak kiran ( which is practically not possible in this year atleast)

and then you started asking question from everyone about their life ( so that these thoughts dont make a home in your mind )
and like asking asking you got 1000+ points bro hehe

after this they are some hindi refrences comedy ones hard to translate and will take time

@Vikaash now understood bro the thread hehe
Thank you very much bro :heart1:

I can tell u one more option, maybe a simple one..

Daily post two status updates...

and see the magic.. it's guaranteed each of ur post attracts minimum 8 to 10 reactions.... (Depends on what u posts for the male users) and if female users it doesn't matters.. coz guys will simply reacts to ur posts.. :giggle: (purely a joke, not intended to offend anyone)
You didn't have to spill it like that
:emo:
Its a nice trick. Why tell the newbies duh

Shuru karne ke pehle disclaimer - [ Ye post satya ghatnao se prerit hai, post me mentioned users ke anumati se ye thread banaya gaya hai, isse dil ya dimag kahi bhi naa le, aur ye solution kaam karega hi, iss baat ki hum koi guarantee nahi lete, long post ....]

To chaliye shuru karte hai ......

Kya aap forum pe naye ho ?
Kya aap ka forum pe ab tak koi friend nahi bana ?
Kya mera
SOLUTION - 1 try karne ke baad bhi aapke points nahi badh rahe ?
Kya ye baat aapko sone nahi deti ? :map:

Agar chain se sona hai to jaag jao !!!!!!!!!! :tired:

Aur pucho
SAWAAL PE SAWAAL (question) aur reaction score ko 0 se 1000 karo sirf ek mahine me !!!!!

Jee haa aapne sahi suna, ek mahine me 1000 score !! Kya aapko iss baat pe yakeen nahi ho raha ??

Gaur se dekhiye in do chehro ko ....

View attachment 117796

Aayushi - Ye masoom si ladki (lol, main aur masoom, sirf post ke liye) 3 saal se forum par hai aur iska reaction score 1500.

View attachment 117799

@Vikaash - Ye sirf shakal se masoom dikhne wala banda February me aakar score kiya 1000+ , par aakhir kaise ?????

To aaiye sunte hai @Vikaash ki kahaani, ussi ki zubaani -

Before - (White and black bg with sad music) -
" Maine forum February me join kiya, yaha ke seniors ko dekhkar mere mann me kahi sawaal aane lage, ye log yaha kaise, yaha kyu, inke zindagi me ye kya karte, kya khate, kya pite, kyu rote, kyu haste, inki pasand naa pasand kya hogi, ye mahanpurush @Deepak Kiran

View attachment 117800
se jyada kaise score karu, dosto in sawaalo ne mere dimaag me ghar bana diya tha :worried: ".

After - (Colourful bg with happy music) -
" Fir maine socha, in sawalo ko dimag me rakhne se accha forum pe puch lu :idea: , isliye maine
SOLUTION - 2 apnaya, har din naya sawal puchne laga -

What kind of BF/GF do you want ?
How to impress girls ?
Who is your crush ?
What would you do if you win a lottery ?
What would you do if today was your last day ?
Are you an Introvert or an extrovert ?
What would you do if you become a celebrity ?
ETC.....

Ab har din
Sawaal pe Sawaal puchne se mera score 1000+ ho gaya dosto, jee haa it really works :Like:".

To dekhi aapne @Vikaash ki kahaani ?

Iss baat ko aur samajhne ke liye dekhiye ye -
Superstar DHANUSH ki kahaani , taaliya guys -

Inke ek sawaal ne puri duniyaa hila di thi, inhe YT pe 380 million + views mile sirf ek sawaal puchne ke wajah se. (To aapko 30 views to mil hi jayenge).

Agar sawaal puchoge to hi badhoge !!!!

Aap sab kya khate ho ?
Kisse pasand karte ho ?
Zozo aane se darte nahi ho ?
Main itni sundar hu main kya karu ?
Mujhe bhuk lag rahi hai main kya khau ?
Main bore ho rahi hu kya karu ?

Aaj hi apnao hamara diya hua
SOLUTION no - 2 aur score ko 0 se 1000 tak le jaao, and yes this is FREE FREE FREE !!

Milte hai fir ek naye, dhamakedar solution ke sath, tab tak ke liye, tata, khatam, gayi, goodbye.

PS - Post highly inspired by @Vikaash gaaru.
The post is quite funny, as much as i understood.. i am new though.. and i was in fun mood, so reading comments. I have a request if you can please add a note that if someone doesn't know english like this some @tutta guy, he is quite a joker. He made me laugh but his English distracted me. I hope these threads continue. Thank you :bandid:

Shuru karne ke pehle disclaimer - [ Ye post satya ghatnao se prerit hai, post me mentioned users ke anumati se ye thread banaya gaya hai, isse dil ya dimag kahi bhi naa le, aur ye solution kaam karega hi, iss baat ki hum koi guarantee nahi lete, long post ....]

Kya mera

Aur pucho
SAWAAL PE SAWAAL (question) aur reaction score ko 0 se 1000 karo sirf ek mahine me !!!!!

Jee haa aapne sahi suna, ek mahine me 1000 score !! Kya aapko iss baat pe yakeen nahi ho raha ??

View attachment 117796

Aayushi - Ye masoom si ladki (lol, main aur masoom, sirf post ke liye) 3 saal se forum par hai aur iska reaction score 1500.

View attachment 117799

@Vikaash - Ye sirf shakal se masoom dikhne wala banda February me aakar score kiya 1000+ , par aakhir kaise ?????

" Maine forum February me join kiya, yaha ke seniors ko dekhkar mere mann me kahi sawaal aane lage, ye log yaha kaise, yaha kyu, inke zindagi me ye kya karte, kya khate, kya pite, kyu rote, kyu haste, inki pasand naa pasand kya hogi, ye mahanpurush @Deepak Kiran

View attachment 117800
se jyada kaise score karu, dosto in sawaalo ne mere dimaag me ghar bana diya tha :worried: ".

" Fir maine socha, in sawalo ko dimag me rakhne se accha forum pe puch lu :idea: , isliye maine

How to impress girls ?
Who is your crush ?
ETC.....

Ab har din
Sawaal pe Sawaal puchne se mera score 1000+ ho gaya dosto, jee haa it really works :Like:".

Inke ek sawaal ne puri duniyaa hila di thi, inhe YT pe 380 million + views mile sirf ek sawaal puchne ke wajah se. (To aapko 30 views to mil hi jayenge).

Aap sab kya khate ho ?
Kisse pasand karte ho ?

SOLUTION no - 2 aur score ko 0 se 1000 tak le jaao, and yes this is FREE FREE FREE !!

Milte hai fir ek naye, dhamakedar solution ke sath, tab tak ke liye, tata, khatam, gayi, goodbye.

Aap dhanya ho swaami..
Charan sparsh kar le apke

:Cwl:

How to impress girls ?
Who is your crush ?
ETC.....
let me take the Liberty to suggest few more :

- what color commode you use ( I suggested this to @BuroBhaam
- if you eat beetroot is your pee color yellow or red ?
- what’s your tooth brush color and brand you use
- do you use water or paper to wipe your ass?
Etc!

Last edited:

Kya mera

Aur pucho

View attachment 117796

View attachment 117799

View attachment 117800

How to impress girls ?
Who is your crush ?
ETC.....

Ab har din

Aap sab kya khate ho ?
Kisse pasand karte ho ?

Wow this one is pure gold :Cwl: hindi mein itna majedaar post forum mein aur nhi dekha. Kya khub likhti ho Ayu humour ke sath:clapping:
Waiting for the next part :Like:

Kya mera

Aur pucho

View attachment 117796

View attachment 117799

View attachment 117800

How to impress girls ?
Who is your crush ?
ETC.....

Ab har din

Aap sab kya khate ho ?
Kisse pasand karte ho ?

Mere jaese garib log ke lie post h

I can tell u one more option, maybe a simple one..

Daily post two status updates...

and see the magic.. it's guaranteed each of ur post attracts minimum 8 to 10 reactions.... (Depends on what u posts for the male users) and if female users it doesn't matters.. coz guys will simply reacts to ur posts.. :giggle: (purely a joke, not intended to offend anyone)
@Shyam itna sach bhi nahi bolna tha :giggle:
akshay-kumar.gif