• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Knowing ourselves

I still wonder, how girls are falling for you just by talking to you?? Who are you? A magician?? :Cwl:
Keep wondering lol, if any one falls will let u know & do some black magic and get them away from me, they juz kidding me don't blv lol

Last edited:
When a girl passes him he had a affair. From 18 to 40 he won everything. Chat was secondary, he has real stories.
How it's possible juz passing lol, my ex"s mostly was my class mate and co worker & in online one propasal was there but she is very young so I don't want to get involved lol.

How it's possible juz passing lol, my ex"s mostly was my class mate and co worker & in online one propasal was there but she is very young so I don't want to get involved lol.
This is accountable list which was taxable where is the black money :rolleyes:

I don't understand, what do you mean by external and internal forces?? :wait:
Well lemme break down the words for you. Internal force is the feeling that generates from the core of our heart, and the external force is applying it like going n talking to her, sharing stories, impressing her, you know it takes time to build up an affair and if takes too long guy looses interest which is the internal force is dead.

Well lemme break down the words for you. Internal force is the feeling that generates from the core of our heart, and the external force is applying it like going n talking to her, sharing stories, impressing her, you know it takes time to build up an affair and if takes too long guy looses interest which is the internal force is dead.
@Mrbean external and internal forces meaning differs lol