• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

kindly hindi room mod and admins see that person he/she come with many ids in last 2 days kindly been ip please

Status
Not open for further replies.
when he is puuting spam msgs site server gone crash its happning still 2 days in hindi chat what r u doing mods and admin kindly see this :hitthewall::hitthewall:

Dude why you worried it is the third party UI and soon that will be gone and Beta will become the actual UI

Dude why you worried it is the third party UI and soon that will be gone and Beta will become the actual UI
maam im not worried bcz i leving zozo just bcz pinkcandy maam she remove my all badges just bcz 5 moth i put snap id by mistake on wall thats is not reson reason is that im a pakistani and miss pinkcandy hate pakistanis thats y she removed my badges so thats y im leving this site i also tell about this Hades sir

if she removed my badges just bcz of i put snap id on wall so y zozo site kicked me for 1 month and i just wait 1 month bcz that was my mistake

maam im not worried bcz i leving zozo just bcz pinkcandy maam she remove my all badges just bcz 5 moth i put snap id by mistake on wall thats is not reson reason is that im a pakistani and miss pinkcandy hate pakistanis thats y she removed my badges so thats y im leving this site i also tell about this Hades sir
Lol what do you mean? @Pinkcandy hates u bcz u are a Pakistani?? Lol we never show any kind of disrespect towards anyone we treat every user the same ur badge is removed bcz u posted ur social ids on wall despite on warns n being a pro badge holder which is against the rules so ur badge got stripped off ! Don't ever spread negativity on the staff

wait you break chat rules ,you disrespect people but you expect them to like you ,you lost your badge by your stupidity so before Blaming our staff ,try blaming yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.