• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Karma says

I agree with this, I refused a girls true love after when she proposed me. However, I neglected her for her good well too, thinking in mind she is born in a rich family and I cant afford a good life style for her . But Karma, reflected back with same effect on me where another girl created the same pain what I did to her after few years. :).

Karma -every one must strongly believe.

Dont hurt any one. if you do so there will be some one else to hurt you back in some other aspect to create the same impact in you what you have created in others life, mind or body.

It happens in our day today life.If you dont agree with me, just have a try or just think over your day today life. When ever you get a little stress or disappointment created by your friends or colleague or even by some one unknown or by yourself, just think over the some think you have done to others, because those tension and upset of mind are the reflections of your karma. For example, if I scold my mom in the morning for a delay in breakfast preparation, then with in that evening or with in 24 hours I will get scolded by a stranger, or by a friend or by my boss and will get the same pain what my mom got because of me. This is what karma means. Hope every one can realize what I mean.Spread love, be kind, dont harm anyone.

Karma lies every where ......

Newtons third law states the same.
thirukural says the same.
Mahabaratham says the same.
Ramayanam says the same.
Kuran says the same.
bible says the same.
Exactly thala... So only living truly for all even getting hurts

If we have a good and kind thought for another person, that positive thought for another person us will come back in a favourable way. But if we harbor evil thoughts, those thoughts will come back to us as retribution

When people insult you, don't take it personally, but listen to their words. They are telling how they see the world, and they are telling you the exact negative qualities they posses

If we have a good and kind thought for another person, that positive thought for another person us will come back in a favourable way. But if we harbor evil thoughts, those thoughts will come back to us as retribution

When people insult you, don't take it personally, but listen to their words. They are telling how they see the world, and they are telling you the exact negative qualities they posses
:clapping: Deepak Baba ki jai ho✌️:highfive: