• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Kaadhal Kaaviyam Katru thandha Paadam❤️

View attachment 98911
Finally got the chance to watch the cringe kadhal movie - Love Today !!! There were so many things in the movie that could be discussed -phone exchange , ex, morphing, bestie, blahh blahh - but adhellam vida, one thing caught me - We dont share everything about us - even to the person whom we are close - be it partner, lover, friend, parent, spouse, sibling - we all have secrets and we share things that shape how we want the other person to perceive us. We have different personalities at each place - home, workplace and societal face - so adhuku etha madiri we behave ! Complexities of being human !!????:facepalm:

But oru vishayam nalla irundhuchu end la - If a person hides something from you - it may not necessarily be a bad thing, they just dont want you to know about it !

So makkale, have you ever been completely true & naked to your close person ???? If not, whyyy ??? :bandid:
How about we should exchange our Creds :giggle: and see how it goes??

Last edited:
Actually this is one movie i watched along with my wife.we enjoyed it completely many things related to my life as well I beleive the level of transparency depends upon the compatibility in the relationship.. if there is good compatibility there won't be much isssues and trust plays a crucial part. Boundaries are set mutually and transparency should also be a 2 way round. Mistakes do happen as human vulnerabilities still exist and how we come through those experiences actually defines the relationship. Lucky me I got a partner who is compatible and wish everyone finds a compatible partners

Ellarukullaiyum ragasiyangal irukum andhha ragasiyangal ragasiyangalave irundhuta better....adhu velila konjam konjama theriya varapo ivalo emandhu poi irukuroma nu yosikurapo than andha uravugal la virisal varudhu...so apadi patta nerathula ego paakkama ilaina matikitome nu asingam pakkama andha maraichu veichu irundhavanga erangi vandhu pesita ellaa vishyamum solve agum....

Inga yarum yaraiyum mulusa therinjukavun mudiyadhu until situation allows them to know..adhu nalladha irundja uravu menpadum edhuna prechana thara mari ragasiyam velila vara mari irujurapove soli pesita bettera agirum...

Coming to love today- sirichu pathukalam mathapadi kondadura alavuku onnum illa...