• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Just something to consider about abuse in chat.

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
The principles of the chat rooms is good however sadly the delivery on abuse, rule infractions is not too good. There are blatant misuses of the rules you set and remind people in the chat rooms, even in the user names that indicate openly their intent to chat about those things that are not acceptable in your rules.

Abuse and bullying: You keep reminding people not to abuse and troll in the room however it is almost constant from people. You have a report mechanism but even making reports nothing seems to happen? Even as the abuse continues it doesn't stop them by reporting. What is this report button for? I have attached one example that has been reported each time but still no action?

I understand that it is hard to get enough moderators to look into these things it has been the problem with open chat rooms since Yahoo had that facility but it does need action or the abuse to me and others that I see goes on will just increase and drive people away. The abuse is not justified as I give clear information and respond nicely but firmly and clearly if I am not interested.

Please - try to stop the abuse it spoils the whole experience for me and I am sure others. I Online abuse 001.jpgOnline abuse 02.jpg

Question: Is there not a "Block" option provided to each chatter that may be used? Personally, I'd just ignore &/or block the jerks or rule breakers if Staff are not around, & just go back to having fun. If they're not given their "15 minutes of fame", they will soon go away. ;)

omg who the fuck do you think you are "karen" its a fucking CHAT ROOM ,we can not tell who people are when they log in ,how they behave towards others before they use our site ,its the INTERNET not fucking CHURCH ,in every fucking chat site your gonna get abusers ,keyboard warriors ,That is why we provide FREELY on our FREE chat site a BLOCK button
Also when are you gonna understand Indian chat does not have OUR UI ,it is using a Third party UI that us OWNERS cant control or add security features like what SEX CHAT has ,plus as the person in the screen shot said and we know from your IP you seem t be from the UK so what gives you the right to say how anyone can or can not comport , WE KNOW ABOUT HOW IT IS IN INDIAN CHAT ,WE KNOW HOW TO DO OUR GOD DAMN JOB ,we dont need a stuck up wannabe entitled bitch telling us how to deal with our chat site and its users ,we have been doing and dealing with it long enough .USE YOUR FUCKING BLOCK BUTTON AND STOP GIVENING THEM THE ATTENTION THEY SEEK WHICH WITH EVERY COMPLAINT YOU PEOPLE DO
i would seriously hate to be your neighbours or husband if you even have one cause swear to good listening to you whine and complain
STOP FILLING UP THE COMPLAINT SECTION WITH STUPID THAT WE KNOW ABUT AND HEAR ABOUT EVERY GOD DAMN FRIGGIN DAY ,
The next compliant that isn't worth waking up for or that isn't a big issue that needs ATTENTION ,i will seriously ban the person from the forum
Now either just learn to ignore and understand that even internet has stupid andl earn to live with it or get the fuck off zozo

Last edited:
“even in the user names that indicate openly their intent to chat about those things”????

What’s wrong with user names? That’s the whole intent right, without beating around the bush or to disguise as saint or messiah of the world ?

As @Aphrodite said - there is simple “ignore” button, just use it wisely. If you use it properly 99.9% of the issues are solved then and there itself.

it’s open world madam, if you open the windows for fresh air, make sure to fix bug curtains first. Just chill and enjoy. Let’s not get into moral cobwebs or preachings. Have a nice stay!

omg who the fuck do you think you are "karen" its a fucking CHAT ROOM ,we can not tell who people are when they log in ,how they behave towards others before they use our site ,its the INTERNET not fucking CHURCH ,in every fucking chat site your gonna get abusers ,keyboard warriors ,That is why we provide FREELY on our FREE chat site a BLOCK button
Also when are you gonna understand Indian chat does not have OUR UI ,it is using a Third party UI that us OWNERS cant control or add security features like what SEX CHAT has ,plus as the person in the screen shot said and we know from your IP you seem t be from the UK so what gives you the right to say how anyone can or can not comport , WE KNOW ABOUT HOW IT IS IN INDIAN CHAT ,WE KNOW HOW TO DO OUR GOD DAMN JOB ,we dont need a stuck up wannabe entitled bitch telling us how to deal with our chat site and its users ,we have been doing and dealing with it long enough .USE YOUR FUCKING BLOCK BUTTON AND STOP GIVENING THEM THE ATTENTION THEY SEEK WHICH WITH EVERY COMPLAINT YOU PEOPLE DO
i would seriously hate to be your neighbours or husband if you even have one cause swear to good listening to you whine and complain
STOP FILLING UP THE COMPLAINT SECTION WITH STUPID THAT WE KNOW ABUT AND HEAR ABOUT EVERY GOD DAMN FRIGGIN DAY ,
The next compliant that isn't worth waking up for or that isn't a big issue that needs ATTENTION ,i will seriously ban the person from the forum
Now either just learn to ignore and understand that even internet has stupid andl earn to live with it or get the fuck off zozo
Who are you addressing in this red aggressive way please? The issue is the provision of a report button and does it work or not? You get messages all the time in chat about not abusing or bullying or trolling so you obviously feel the need to try to stop it so what is this about?? Why the aggression is this the image you want to portray about the site - red angry off point messages?? I was making a valid point about what you strive to achieve in chat it certainly did not warrant this kind of response. If those people don't learn about abuse and trolling they will just get worse. I have been using chat rooms before this one was even thought of and I have seen then go one after another. I am not telling you how to run you site but you seem very defensive when asked about a reasonable issue in chat. What is this for if we cant bring up reasonable issues. Also I am from UK that is certain so why this hatred every time from you?

I use the ignore button all the time but sometimes it needs someone getting the message you put out that abuse is not acceptable that is your message not mine. It certainly doesn't warrant this vitriol being aimed at me simply because I enquire!

thanks

Question: Is there not a "Block" option provided to each chatter that may be used? Personally, I'd just ignore &/or block the jerks or rule breakers if Staff are not around, & just go back to having fun. If they're not given their "15 minutes of fame", they will soon go away. ;)
You can't block messages that have already appeared in the main room they are there and remain there. This is not just for me but for others I see who get some really vile abuse. This issue here is "Does the report button work?" that's all

“even in the user names that indicate openly their intent to chat about those things”????

What’s wrong with user names? That’s the whole intent right, without beating around the bush or to disguise as saint or messiah of the world ?

As @Aphrodite said - there is simple “ignore” button, just use it wisely. If you use it properly 99.9% of the issues are solved then and there itself.

it’s open world madam, if you open the windows for fresh air, make sure to fix bug curtains first. Just chill and enjoy. Let’s not get into moral cobwebs or preachings. Have a nice stay!
Why then keep putting up messages that say don't abuse or troll? It is clear you don't want that kind of thing on your site as you keep reiterating the message. So simple I am just asking if the report button works/ Why the anger it is a simple normal thing to enquire about? You all ask for input but when you get some this is how you all respond??

@Julie1 if your simple qtn is: “ whether the report button works?” That’s not clear in your 4 paragraphs of blabbering. Coming to chat abusers and the message we convey or stress upon with various ways “ not to abuse”, have you read a story about “horse & water”?. We can only offer water to the horse, but can’t make them drink. Chat is as simple as that.

Okay if the below is your profile, there is nothing wrong in it but I rest my case. @Administrator can we close this thread? Thank you.

Attachments

• 7A874958-1925-4C86-AE8B-2BA3EC54C17B.png
    7A874958-1925-4C86-AE8B-2BA3EC54C17B.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 19042922-9760-45D0-9E68-AE1F70B72F00.png
    19042922-9760-45D0-9E68-AE1F70B72F00.png
    777.3 KB · Views: 30
You can't block messages that have already appeared in the main room they are there and remain there. This is not just for me but for others I see who get some really vile abuse. This issue here is "Does the report button work?" that's all
Julie1 said: "This issue here is "Does the report button work?" that's all" - This can be answered by the ChatZozo Owners or the Indian Side Chat Staff. So, why all the added extra complaining then? Why not say, "Does the Report Button work, yes or no?" & be done?

Julie1 said: "You can't block messages that have already appeared in the main room they are there and remain there. This is not just for me but for others I see who get some really vile abuse." - If one or two, etc., "abusive messages" get posted before the chatter can react & get them Blocked, would it not be just as easy to ignore them, let them scroll up & off the screen, & just go back to having fun?

Note: The Sex Chat Side Chat has no "Report Button" that I'm aware of.... We know to simply Ignore &/or Block the jerks & rule breakers, & ignore their posts that get through, if the Staff are not available.... & if really need be, we "Report" them to the next available Staff Member. The users don't come running to the ChatZozo Forum each & every time a Hater/Abuser appears & posts.

Last edited:
Why then keep putting up messages that say don't abuse or troll? It is clear you don't want that kind of thing on your site as you keep reiterating the message. So simple I am just asking if the report button works/ Why the anger it is a simple normal thing to enquire about? You all ask for input but when you get some this is how you all respond??
Why in the name of god to you even bother coming here, all i ever see is you complaining. You ask a question you get the answer and because it doesnt fit with what you want you continue to moan or complain. You have said you have been on online scene for years, well then you should know how to handle trolls, ie.... block , ignore and move on, dont feed the trolls. There is a massive difference between asking a question, constructive feedback and complaining coz you cant get your own way. We dont have the report function in sex chat but guess what we block and move on, we dont feed the trolls, so maybe just maybe instead of pissing the staff off here by doing nothing but moaning, maybe you should shut up and listen and grow up, BLOCK, IGNORE, MOVE ON

Would seem we have a snowflake in our midst. Let's break it down a bit. Block button = Good, Bitching constantly about people being mean =Bad.
It's a sex chat site. All kinds of people are going to log in and interact with us. Some will be amazing some will be twatwaffles with different ways of communicating to get what they want. Its up to each individual to decide how to handle the situation:
Go bat shit cray cray, cray in the room
Bitch about the situation in forum
Block the twatwaffle and have fun.

Easy as that. Make your choice and live with the consequences, like being labeled a Karen, snowflake, or annoying crybaby.
Don't like the site. There is an X at the top right. Feel free to use it or shush . Ignore the trolls and meet some amazing people.

Would seem we have a snowflake in our midst. Let's break it down a bit. Block button = Good, Bitching constantly about people being mean =Bad.
It's a sex chat site. All kinds of people are going to log in and interact with us. Some will be amazing some will be twatwaffles with different ways of communicating to get what they want. Its up to each individual to decide how to handle the situation:
Go bat shit cray cray, cray in the room
Bitch about the situation in forum
Block the twatwaffle and have fun.

Easy as that. Make your choice and live with the consequences, like being labeled a Karen, snowflake, or annoying crybaby.
Don't like the site. There is an X at the top right. Feel free to use it or shush . Ignore the trolls and meet some amazing people.
I liked the write up and learnt a word “ twatwaffle” lol thanks.

So Karen has issues we have a reminder of chat rules ..that we inform newbie users of chat rules because jeez Karen has spent years in chatrooms ...well hard shit Karen cause that's how we work ..and makes our JOB easier then. Having to repeat them each fucking day ,also then IDIOTS can't turn round and say " I didn't know "
Also why should you be entitled to report trolls and idiots ..why do you come to a chat if it's to pick at the site ...the way it's run or complain about others ..and again Indian chat doesn't use our UI its uses a THIRD PARTY UI so deal with it ..one more thread like this and your days in the forum are done ...

Hey stick with us and we're teach you plenty more other then twatwaffle ...the fav this moment of mine is cock juggling thunder cunt lol
Lol I lost the intrest in the long “word “ as soon as I read it, but(t) it generated a genuine curiosity of “ who has it” LOL

Last edited:
The principles of the chat rooms is good however sadly the delivery on abuse, rule infractions is not too good. There are blatant misuses of the rules you set and remind people in the chat rooms, even in the user names that indicate openly their intent to chat about those things that are not acceptable in your rules.

Abuse and bullying: You keep reminding people not to abuse and troll in the room however it is almost constant from people. You have a report mechanism but even making reports nothing seems to happen? Even as the abuse continues it doesn't stop them by reporting. What is this report button for? I have attached one example that has been reported each time but still no action?

I understand that it is hard to get enough moderators to look into these things it has been the problem with open chat rooms since Yahoo had that facility but it does need action or the abuse to me and others that I see goes on will just increase and drive people away. The abuse is not justified as I give clear information and respond nicely but firmly and clearly if I am not interested.

Please - try to stop the abuse it spoils the whole experience for me and I am sure others. I View attachment 38165View attachment 38166
Julie when we even get out of our house when we inhale we are suppose to inhale oxygen but do we inhale only oxygen no naa same way we live with good and bad souls
We all want terror free world but is it controlled no naa
Same way we in chat room want abuser free chat room and we try our best to provide it
First thr was only two admins in indian chat rooms now thr are many moderators along with admins and also room moderators to have good chatting atmosphere
Even its users duty to make chatting atmosphere pleasant along with report button we also provide you block button use that to avoid such jerks
Comming to the point report button yes it works and actions are takenif it's needed
I think you must have got your answers
Thnx tc