• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It's time to say final good bye to zozo chat and forum this Diwali

Atlast I will be leaving ZoZo this Diwali Sunday 15th November 2020 and it's time to say final good bye

I will be here for the last four days

I enjoyed here a lot making many good friends like Sahasra , Sudeepa , Vamsi , Vatsala , Supraja , Picuu, Nandhu Sri, Harshii , MS Happy , Sanuu , Maya , Sailu , Swetha , Surya, Smileyy , Hidden , Rapunzel, Wicked , Priya , Harsha Chowdary , Hermione , Bhargavi , Minerva , Bhagya Sudha , Deepa Reddy , Amulya , Butter , King of Romance , Reddy Gari Abbai , Dreamscape , Booster , BadBoyV2 , Vishnuu , Iaintygirltobe , Sanya , Pankhuri , Sirisha , Vineela , Wall ka Don , Kar98 etc

Thank you

Vachesthav ley malli ekkadike em bada padaku avarini miss avaku :blessing::blessing:

@Deepak Kiran

Sweetheart idhi good bye kaney kadhu it's a "THANK YOU" .

Nenu nitho gadipina kshanalu... Aa gnyapakalu aviii ani oka madhuraanubhooti ani cheppochu..... Idhi oka maruvaleni anubhavam....

Cutie pie, sweety pie, sweetheart, dear, chocobar annii premagaa chaaala perulu tho pilichevadivi..... Aa pilupulu sure ga miss avthanu chocobar.And nuvvu paadinchavu and maa kosam songs padevu.

You are really a very good friend... Chaala takkuva rojulaloney manam manchi snehitulam aipoyam.And I remember this incident.... Nenu zozo ki ochina 1st 1/2 hr anukuntaa we started fighting cuz I was also using purple color :Cwl:.Anyways later I was glad ndhukantey u and wock ...mee idharu nannu mee "purple gang " lo cherchukunnandhuku.

I'm really connected to you. Enno manchi maatalu cheppavu. And nee friends ki kudaa nannu parichayam chesavu. And you always encouraged me to write on the forum.

You will stay always in my heart. Nitho gadipinaa aa kshanalu.... They were so good. Repu aney roju evaru adigina I can proudly say , "I have a friend named Deepak Kiran ....he cared for me like no one did".

Thank you.... thank you so much for being available for me all the time I needed you.... Badha, kopam, prema, anandham ....No matter how my mood was your shoulder was always there for me.

And dear , before leaving zozo do take a special privilege to thank 3 types of friends:

1.Friends who have stuck by your side no matter what happened or how far you have gone:Thank them for never leaving your side and for being there through your thick and thin.

2.Friends who backstabbed and betrayed you :Special thank them too! Because they have taught you what the dark sides of life was , trust and also how to be careful in a world filled with people like you them.

3.Friends whom you 've lost due to different reasons : I can understand that they are still special to you. So are always welcome them to come back.

Chaala takuva samayam lone manam best friends aipoyam kadha.... So in case nuvvu malli ochinaa hope you remember me...

Love you lots!!!

PS: Uffo.... Mitrulaara nannu kshaminchandi :las:....Takkuvey chepdaam anukunna
Kanii em cheynuuuuu naa sweetheart gurinchiii entha cheppina takkuvey...
He spoke to me as a good friend , he protected me like a brother and cared for me like a father.
:inlove:

Atlast I will be leaving ZoZo this Diwali Sunday 15th November 2020 and it's time to say final good bye

I enjoyed here a lot making many good friends like Sahasra , Sudeepa , Vamsi , Vatsala , Supraja , Picuu, Nandhu Sri, Harshii , MS Happy , Sanuu , Maya , Sailu , Swetha , Surya, Smileyy , Hidden , Rapunzel, Wicked , Priya , Harsha Chowdary , Hermione , Bhargavi , Minerva , Bhagya Sudha , Deepa Reddy , Amulya , Butter , King of Romance , Reddy Gari Abbai , Dreamscape , Booster , BadBoyV2 , Vishnuu , Iaintygirltobe , Sanya , Pankhuri , Sirisha , Vineela , Wall ka Don , Kar98 etc

Thank you
Nannu marchipoyadu vedhava :angry::brokenheart: parledhu ra,, have a happy and lovely life ra:heart1::fest:

@Deepak Kiran

Sweetheart idhi good bye kaney kadhu it's a "THANK YOU" .

Nenu nitho gadipina kshanalu... Aa gnyapakalu aviii ani oka madhuraanubhooti ani cheppochu..... Idhi oka maruvaleni anubhavam....

Cutie pie, sweety pie, sweetheart, dear, chocobar annii premagaa chaaala perulu tho pilichevadivi..... Aa pilupulu sure ga miss avthanu chocobar.And nuvvu paadinchavu and maa kosam songs padevu.

You are really a very good friend... Chaala takkuva rojulaloney manam manchi snehitulam aipoyam.And I remember this incident.... Nenu zozo ki ochina 1st 1/2 hr anukuntaa we started fighting cuz I was also using purple color :Cwl:.Anyways later I was glad ndhukantey u and wock ...mee idharu nannu mee "purple gang " lo cherchukunnandhuku.

I'm really connected to you. Enno manchi maatalu cheppavu. And nee friends ki kudaa nannu parichayam chesavu. And you always encouraged me to write on the forum.

You will stay always in my heart. Nitho gadipinaa aa kshanalu.... They were so good. Repu aney roju evaru adigina I can proudly say , "I have a friend named Deepak Kiran ....he cared for me like no one did".

Thank you.... thank you so much for being available for me all the time I needed you.... Badha, kopam, prema, anandham ....No matter how my mood was your shoulder was always there for me.

And dear , before leaving zozo do take a special privilege to thank 3 types of friends:

1.Friends who have stuck by your side no matter what happened or how far you have gone:Thank them for never leaving your side and for being there through your thick and thin.

2.Friends who backstabbed and betrayed you :Special thank them too! Because they have taught you what the dark sides of life was , trust and also how to be careful in a world filled with people like you them.

3.Friends whom you 've lost due to different reasons : I can understand that they are still special to you. So are always welcome them to come back.

Chaala takuva samayam lone manam best friends aipoyam kadha.... So in case nuvvu malli ochinaa hope you remember me...

Love you lots!!!

PS: Uffo.... Mitrulaara nannu kshaminchandi :las:....Takkuvey chepdaam anukunna
Kanii em cheynuuuuu naa sweetheart gurinchiii entha cheppina takkuvey...
He spoke to me as a good friend , he protected me like a brother and cared for me like a father.
:inlove:
E message sadivina tarvtha my feeling :cry1:
Data mottam ayipoindi e okka massage ki
Screenshot_20201115-095905.jpg

Deepak anna wow nenu forum la asalu ee thread etla miss ayina abba .... Anyways Deepu bro ,
You are one of those personalities who is still a child inside .... Your heart is pure , just like your words ...
Thank you for being there for me and standing up like a big bro .... Ofcourse that's what brothers do .... Lots of love Deepu anna ...:hearteyes::inlove::heart1:
Ikapothe nuvvu vellav le kani:giggle: , velthe telugu room ki pedha dhikku evaru anna , mammalni evaru guide chestaru chepu ...:nerdy:

Deepak anna wow nenu forum la asalu ee thread etla miss ayina abba .... Anyways Deepu bro ,
You are one of those personalities who is still a child inside .... Your heart is pure , just like your words ...
Thank you for being there for me and standing up like a big bro .... Ofcourse that's what brothers do .... Lots of love Deepu anna ...:hearteyes::inlove::heart1:
Ikapothe nuvvu vellav le kani:giggle: , velthe telugu room ki pedha dhikku evaru anna , mammalni evaru guide chestaru chepu ...:nerdy:

Deepu reaction.... Comedy Cheste chesindi kaani pedda dikkuuu andi (melikalu tirugutu):Cwl::Cwl:

Last edited:
Lol this is 100 th time he left & came back, so keep some words for next time to write :Laugh1: what deepak am i right or wrong

Thank you
Wish you a great life ahead

Last edited:
Telugu room ki pedda dikku @VAMC , @Kurnool king , @Vishnuu and Sanuu.

Nenu edo ninna monna vachchina pillodini