• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Its the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time comes devil gonna sign out from all ID's....
Guess all Admin will be very happy :rofl1:

It's a temporary leaving but it also changes to permanent :Laugh1:

Going to miss You mommy @Mihira If I will be going to come back here means it's only for you mommy......

Porathuku munnadi oru kutty advice uh...

Don't get emotionally attached with anyone...
Becoz out of 100 1 percent poeple can understand your feelings and others don't care and they will hurt you so don't fall for that one percent think smarter and do....

Happy chatting Guys.....

I'm going to vanish after a week Hope I won't come here again.........

Signing out
Leave fast ...!!enemy

I was about to comment the same, some people don't even read -_-
Once I saw someone commenting "Nice" on a sad thread :(
Ikrrrrrrr! Saying nice or good on random threads is fine not when someone’s sharing something that requires empathy

Ikrrrrrrr! Saying nice or good on random threads is fine not when someone’s sharing something that requires empathy
They don't even read, that's the problem. I have seen people commenting on threads which are completely in a different language or script :Drunk:

Going to miss You mommy @Mihira If I will be going to come back here means it's only for you mommy......

Becoz out of 100 1 percent poeple can understand your feelings and others don't care and they will hurt you so don't fall for that one percent think smarter and do....

Happy chatting Guys.....

Signing out
Welcome to forum

Happy chatting Guys.....

Signing out
Bye tc

Status
Not open for further replies.