• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Its the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Princess

Favoured Frenzy
Time comes devil gonna sign out from all ID's....
Guess all Admin will be very happy :rofl1:

It's a temporary leaving but it also changes to permanent :Laugh1:

Going to miss You mommy @Mihira If I will be going to come back here means it's only for you mommy......

Porathuku munnadi oru kutty advice uh...

Don't get emotionally attached with anyone...
Becoz out of 100 1 percent poeple can understand your feelings and others don't care and they will hurt you so don't fall for that one percent think smarter and do....

Happy chatting Guys.....

I'm going to vanish after a week Hope I won't come here again.........

Signing out

Attachments

• signature.png
    signature.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 9

Going to miss You mommy @Mihira If I will be going to come back here means it's only for you mommy......

Becoz out of 100 1 percent poeple can understand your feelings and others don't care and they will hurt you so don't fall for that one percent think smarter and do....

Happy chatting Guys.....

Signing out
So We are nothing to You good very good :Like:

Happy chatting Guys.....

Signing out
Welcome

Happy chatting Guys.....

Signing out
I don’t know how to react on this but papa whatever your decision be, I hope you’re happy with it. Attachments hurt but it also teaches you many lessons so I hope you learnt some good lessons even if the experiences were bad. Don’t stick on to the experiences. Just move past them and always have hope.

I wish you nothing but happiness my kuttypapa♥️
I love you so so so much♥️

Take care my lil princess♥️

Happy chatting Guys.....

Signing out
Welcm to forum dear and Enjoy chatting

I don’t know how to react on this but papa whatever your decision be, I hope you’re happy with it. Attachments hurt but it also teaches you many lessons so I hope you learnt some good lessons even if the experiences were bad. Don’t stick on to the experiences. Just move past them and always have hope.

I wish you nothing but happiness my kuttypapa♥️
I love you so so so much♥️

Take care my lil princess♥️
:kiss::kiss::kiss: Going to miss you soooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo Much mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy You're the only person I gonna miss you :inlove::inlove:
Papa always lovessssssss You now and forever and don't forget me :p And thanks for being with me on all my tough times :heart1:
Take care of dadochhhhhh when he is low if you want hit him very hard but don't kill him :Cwl::Cwl:

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Going to miss you soooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo Much mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy You're the only person I gonna miss you :inlove::inlove:
Papa always lovessssssss You now and forever and don't forget me :p And thanks for being with me on all my tough times :heart1:
Take care of dadochhhhhh when he is low if you want hit him very hard but don't kill him :Cwl::Cwl:
:tired:

Happy chatting Guys.....

Signing out
Miss u baby devil:cry1:

Status
Not open for further replies.