• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Its my mom's Birthday!! ❤❤

It's my mom's Birthday!!!

I just sent this as a voice message to her!! So just wanted to share here as a thread!!

Happy birthday mom!! Am eternally Grateful to have you in my life. In all these years of mine,you are the best ever thing happened to me and no one can beat you.!! In most of the home everyone will be dad's daughter but here am your princess. . ..

You remember you said one thing to me when I was five I was injured and crying like hell and still I remember that " Darling!! Don't be afraid of this small hurt! Mom is there with you. In future if any injuries like this happens just come to me and i will give you a sweet kiss and it will be over "and you kissed on my cheeks ... And I immediately smiled..

And from then whenever I got an injury even if it's physical or mentally injured, the first person I would call is you... If you didn't pick up the call, I would ring until you pick up and i got scoldings for that as well but you are my hope and you are my happiness...

Dad would always say you talk less to me than your mother! Yeah that's right because I can talk anything with you.. Yeah I have hidden few things and am really sorry for that and am even getting punishment for that.. Everyday I learn something from your grace, care and things you do for this family.. You have been through a lot and i was with you and will be with you whatever happens..

So grateful to grow with you! And grow under your care!

Love you ma!! You are my first love and will always be!! You have got me grow into this beautiful, understanding daughter and am always be thankful to you for that!

one small kavithai for you!!

please dont laugh

Nan pirakkum munne en mugam kuda parkamal ennai nesithaval nee!!

Nan Azhum pothum thozh koduthu, Thozhanai nindraval nee!!

Thikku thadumari engu selvathendru theriyamal uyirai vendam endru iruntha pothu uyiraga vanthaval nee!!

Kathal Ennbathu kanavan manaivi, kathalargaluku idaiyil thana, thaimaiyulum kathal undu endru solli koduthaval nee!!

Neeye en muthal kathal, Theera kaathal !!!

Ipadiku your sweet daughter and will always be sweetest when you are with me!!

View attachment 224288

Write ellam lovely ah than iruku...

Irundhalun last la andha SWEETEST daughter ah thavirthurkalaam
:yawn:

There are no words to express how blessed you are that God chose her to be your mom. Happy birthday, mom! We truly the luckiest person in the world to call you an incredible person like you, “mom.” Wishing you countless blessings on your special day. Happiest Birthday Amma ❤️

There are no words to express how blessed you are God chose jer to be your mom. Happy birthday, mom! We truly the luckiest person in the world to call you an incredible person like you, “mom.” Wishing you countless blessings on your special day. Happiest Birthday Amma ❤️
Aww darling ❤ your words never failed to impress me.. Thank you ❤

I just sent this as a voice message to her!! So just wanted to share here as a thread!!

Happy birthday mom!! Am eternally Grateful to have you in my life. In all these years of mine,you are the best ever thing happened to me and no one can beat you.!! In most of the home everyone will be dad's daughter but here am your princess. . ..

You remember you said one thing to me when I was five I was injured and crying like hell and still I remember that " Darling!! Don't be afraid of this small hurt! Mom is there with you. In future if any injuries like this happens just come to me and i will give you a sweet kiss and it will be over "and you kissed on my cheeks ... And I immediately smiled..

And from then whenever I got an injury even if it's physical or mentally injured, the first person I would call is you... If you didn't pick up the call, I would ring until you pick up and i got scoldings for that as well but you are my hope and you are my happiness...

Dad would always say you talk less to me than your mother! Yeah that's right because I can talk anything with you.. Yeah I have hidden few things and am really sorry for that and am even getting punishment for that.. Everyday I learn something from your grace, care and things you do for this family.. You have been through a lot and i was with you and will be with you whatever happens..

Love you ma!! You are my first love and will always be!! You have got me grow into this beautiful, understanding daughter and am always be thankful to you for that!

please dont laugh

Thikku thadumari engu selvathendru theriyamal uyirai vendam endru iruntha pothu uyiraga vanthaval nee!!

Kathal Ennbathu kanavan manaivi, kathalargaluku idaiyil thana, thaimaiyulum kathal undu endru solli koduthaval nee!!

View attachment 224288
Convey my wishes to ur Mom ❤️

Please don’t say this as under age content- watch it with a perspective!

please dont laugh

View attachment 224288
Happy Birthday to your mom IMG_20240412_234743.jpg

please dont laugh

View attachment 224288

Love at first sight begins there !
When she looks at u through that pain ,
U Make ur first cry to make her happy .

please dont laugh

View attachment 224288
My first question would be - did you show this post to your mom ?