• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!!!....come wish him hehe.

sunshinee

Wellknown Ace
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR DAEMON....:inlove:

I CANT BELIEVE... IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS WE MET EACHOTHER ONLINE

Wow, I think there's nothing new for me to say, I just hope you are aware of how awesome you are and how much I appreciate you for being just who you are. I'm grateful for having met you and for all this time I've had your friendship,which I hope just keeps on growing as it has done the last couple of years.

You are one of the great mentors in my life...thanks for always being by my side and thanks for making me feel protective

Enjoy this new phase in your life, take risks, experience new feelings,surrounded by people you love AND always stay sure that you accomplish whatever that is in your mind.

May God always bless you and fill your life with happiness!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! KEEP ON GLOWING!IMG_20240412_234743.jpg

_sunshine.

Wow, I think there's nothing new for me to say, I just hope you are aware of how awesome you are and how much I appreciate you for being just who you are. I'm grateful for having met you and for all this time I've had your friendship,which I hope just keeps on growing as it has done the last couple of years.

You are one of the great mentors in my life...thanks for always being by my side and thanks for making me feel protective

Enjoy this new phase in your life, take risks, experience new feelings,surrounded by people you love AND always stay sure that you accomplish whatever that is in your mind.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! KEEP ON GLOWING!View attachment 224442

_sunshine.
What a beautiful piece of writing. Happy birthday from me too

_sunshine.
Happy Birthday @Daemon_Salvatore

_sunshine.
Ante nuv old user va meow:spoileralert::spoileralert:

_sunshine.
c38285f90cbf085d0f8562507c9f9fd8.gif

_sunshine.
Thank you for your heartfelt wishes my dear... Thank you for being with me when am Low :heart1: