• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ignore list limitation

:hitthewall: It was good in our previous UI.. But in this the limitation is just 4 ..

If I ignore someone on 5th place 1 out that 4 is getting released!

Kindly increase the ignore list limit.. Since some ppl behavior is really making the chat unpleasant!

@Administrator @Rapunzel@Ichayan

After reading the threads, you may need the IGNORING option should be for infinite numbers... :Cwl:

You can try by switching off the tagging sound .. maybe that will also help

I know in rush hours at Tamil room , this will be hard too.. but still it may help..

:hitthewall: It was good in our previous UI.. But in this the limitation is just 4 ..

Kindly increase the ignore list limit.. Since some ppl behavior is really making the chat unpleasant!

The limit number should be a bit more for you, as many would tag you, why would someone miss a sweetheart like you

But the sad Reality is many irritate you

Thats not a valid reason I guess , bcz am having a bunch of people on my ignore list , I checked after this post . and its definitely not 4 or less than 15 I guess . check the ignore list on ur profile or maybe some bug.

Thats not a valid reason I guess , bcz am having a bunch of people on my ignore list , I checked after this post . and its definitely not 4 or less than 15 I guess . check the ignore list on ur profile or maybe some bug.

Yeah I can add ppl into the list but once when I logout and come back someone else who was in my ignore list will be visibleee...

:Cwl::Cwl: that's how u came visible to my eye!

Yeah I can add ppl into the list but once when I logout and come back someone else who was in my ignore list will be visibleee...

:Cwl::Cwl: that's how u came visible to my eye!
Dont worry sweet heart I have ignored you :angel: , so that I wont be able to message you and you wont be visible to my eyes ;) . Moving on folks