• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ID got banned again.

@Somaiya Karn look at it gal.
nick is @Aakash Soni

Sort it out, i m getting bored after my studies..
U r not banned by any admin or system. It's Ur network.. As @kannaa and @Somaiya Karn said, clear ur browser cache and cookies. Then try login with different network. If u r using wifi, switch to mobile data and vice versa. It's the only way as the problem is from ur side. U said u changed browser, but didn't try switching network it seems. Try that.. It'll help.

U r not banned by any admin or system. It's Ur network.. As @kannaa and @Somaiya Karn said, clear ur browser cache and cookies. Then try login with different network. If u r using wifi, switch to mobile data and vice versa. It's the only way as the problem is from ur side. U said u changed browser, but didn't try switching network it seems. Try that.. It'll help.
now i have changed my device, wifi, browser nd all but still its fucked up
idk what to say about it... it is messed up