.
Sometimes, I wish the sky of my memories would clear, even just for a while. Because these days, under the endless rain of your memories, I feel like I am slowly losing myself.
Once, your love was a gentle rain that brought peace and warmth to my heart. But today, that same rain has turned into a storm strong enough to pull me out by my roots. Every drop still carries your scent, your voice, and everything that once felt like home. And every time it rains, it is a little piece of me that gets washed away.
I want myself back…
The person I was before I knew you.
The person who belonged only to me.
So, with a heart that hurts just saying these words, let me ask you one last thing…
If you could stop raining over me…
if you could quietly step out of the sky of my life and never come back…
maybe, just maybe, I could finally find my way back to myself.
.

Sometimes, I wish the sky of my memories would clear, even just for a while. Because these days, under the endless rain of your memories, I feel like I am slowly losing myself.
Once, your love was a gentle rain that brought peace and warmth to my heart. But today, that same rain has turned into a storm strong enough to pull me out by my roots. Every drop still carries your scent, your voice, and everything that once felt like home. And every time it rains, it is a little piece of me that gets washed away.
I want myself back…
The person I was before I knew you.
The person who belonged only to me.
So, with a heart that hurts just saying these words, let me ask you one last thing…
If you could stop raining over me…
if you could quietly step out of the sky of my life and never come back…
maybe, just maybe, I could finally find my way back to myself.
.

